W35 winner predictions

DeletedUser

Who do you think will be the winners of this world :lol:

Who do you think will be rank 1 when the world ends? Player and Tribe. Who do you think will be rank 1 in ODA and ODD and who do you think will have the most awards? :icon_biggrin:

King Sean04

Me

On a serious note:
#1 Player: Race
#1 Tribe: =APOC=
#1 ODA: Sir Real
#1 ODD: Most likely Shim because the enemy can't launch an op :lol:

DeletedUser

We could organize something so that they won't have the ODD. Let's all attack Lady-Angelique as she is #2 in ODD and in APOC :lol::icon_wink:

King Sean04

We could organize something so that they won't have the ODD. Let's all attack Lady-Angelique as she is #2 in ODD and in APOC :lol::icon_wink:

Nah that wouldn't be fair :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1. Top tribe GDR
2. Top player Gilles De royal
3 ODA : uhhhh. Hmmm. Gixerstu
4: ODD : uhhh. Hmmm. Uhhh. Valcons

DeletedUser

My predictions;
Top player:Race
Top Tribe: APOC
ODA: Sir Real
ODD: Lady A

:lol:

King Sean04

Lady A will get #1 ODD only if Shim quits and deletes. Other than that there is no possible way for Lady A to catch up :p

DeletedUser

Top Player: Race <3
Top Tribe: =APOC= (clearly won)
ODA: Sir Real
ODD: Lady A

DeletedUser

See, even Tom agrees :lol: Shim's got at least 4 months to quit :) I reckon he'll quit at some point

DeletedUser

Tonight on Question time.

Can Lady A become the #1 in ODD?
Will shim quit?
and when will race reveal that he is secretly Aetost

Find out tonight

King Sean04

Tonight on Question time.

Can Lady A become the #1 in ODD?
Will shim quit?
and when will race reveal that he is secretly Aetost

Find out tonight

Q1: yes if Shim quits
Q2: eventually when Shim realizes resistance is futile :lol:
Q3: Impossible, Race writes proper english where as aetost wrote in broken english. Also race didn't internal 3/4 of his account :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Q3: Impossible, Race writes proper english where as aetost wrote in broken english. Also race didn't internal 3/4 of his account :icon_redface:

Good shout! i miss aetost and his internal nobling 35 used to be fun back thens :icon_cry: sean do you still play w50 ?

DeletedUser

MAGI will be Rank 1 when this world is over. Based on MagicClouds logic.

DeletedUser

Race got half of his villages by him being gifted villages or barbs.

Chrissy enjoys killing APOC nukes he finds it as kind of a thrill.

#1 player= Tony2
#1 tribe= one not created yet
#1 ODA= Sir Real
#1 ODD= the real fighter in this world.

DeletedUser75781

Idk and idc if half or more of race's villages are internals or gifted vills or barbs, he has shown that he can attack and noble enemy and defend well.

#1 player= Tony2

hmm someone's still in his self-denial world, really pathetic

DeletedUser102785

Unbiased opinion of an original account holder;

No.1 Player - Has to be Race, shown he can defend, attack and play the right diplomacy at the right times. Hats off to you and if you do end up ranked 1 fully deserved mate! :icon_wink:

No.1 tribe - APOC ...... well look certain to win! Without doubt a BIG congratulations to their leaders for rising over a year ago from ashes to turning it round with good discipline within tribe, know how to use dead accounts correctly and co-ordinated attacks correctly. Core of a few have been outstanding, just wish a few of my old mates could have stayed to continue to what l consider at least matching along the Western rim, would have been interesting! lol :icon_rolleyes:

No.1 ODA - stats dont lie congrats to SirReal even though dont recall ever crossing, of the guys l have crossed Whiskey is most aggressive and co-ordinated leading on attacks being first to launch.

No.1 ODD - Chrissy has a good lead but l am trying to chop that lead down with the help of APOC!! :icon_twisted:

Strange answers some may think especially praise of the enemy, but l say it as it is and credit where due. The South almost as good as gave in to self destruction what with players quitting without ANY fight and the number of fighters in the South ......... well not many. There are few but let down by the majority too often;(

The game is about team work, aggressiveness and co-ordination. Something that APOC members have, something l think l had with GW guys long ago, but something missing in the general Southern area - hence why l became frustrated and left tribes when l did - not to run as l never did that and never asked Forky or any APOC council for immunity or anything but to continue the battles. I chose sides long ago and l stand by that, indeed even in mails to APOC guys thats ALWAYS been good banter - hope to maybe work with some of those APOC guys on another world, but we will see;)

Anyhow there is my unbiased view, no petty slagging off as its been by some. If this first also becomes my last post, good luck and good health to all in RL. It still is and no doubt till the end will be, a blast! :lol:

Bells
[player]Bells brigade[/player]

DeletedUser

#1 player= Tony2
#1 ODA= Sir Real
#1 ODD= the real fighter in this world.

Oh killy how i love you <3