W35 winner predictions

DeletedUser

Lulwut? what happened? I wasn't even playing for the last month XD

They kicked me on the 18th before the world was unlogable because they are deceitful sad pathetic men. Also, if the mods do their job they should be changing that because the world should have been frozen on the 17th, not 18th. We will see if they do.

DeletedUser

You were not kicked under any deceitfulness what so ever! You were booted because of your crappy attitude and horrific demeanor towards people that won't put up with your mouth! Telling your Duke to F*ck Off in the open forums more than once and you wonder as to why you were booted? No one doubted your playing skills (other than being a stat whore) but thinking that you were better than others and putting them down in open forums got you exactly what you deserved! Even if the Mods see fit to let you stay in the list as a =APOC= player at the finish in the stats. is irrelevant as those of us that saw and put up with how you treated others know why you were really booted! Soon, those that did follow you will see your true colors come out and then you (and your UMP croonies) will be all alone! Then who will you blame then?

King Sean04

You were not kicked under any deceitfulness what so ever! You were booted because of your crappy attitude and horrific demeanor towards people that won't put up with your mouth! Telling your Duke to **** Off in the open forums more than once and you wonder as to why you were booted? No one doubted your playing skills (other than being a stat whore) but thinking that you were better than others and putting them down in open forums got you exactly what you deserved! Even if the Mods see fit to let you stay in the list as a =APOC= player at the finish in the stats. is irrelevant as those of us that saw and put up with how you treated others know why you were really booted! Soon, those that did follow you will see your true colors come out and then you (and your UMP croonies) will be all alone! Then who will you blame then?

Not surprised tbh as people have said King A was never a people person but damn it he gets the job done! (Can't remember what that quote was from...?) If King A is duking the w62 tribe he really will need someone to do all the diplomacy because I know King A will push peoples buttons :lol:

DeletedUser

Not surprised tbh as people have said King A was never a people person but damn it he gets the job done! (Can't remember what that quote was from...?) If King A is duking the w62 tribe he really will need someone to do all the diplomacy because I know King A will push peoples buttons :lol:

Ah, I have calmed down tremendously... helps when I help shape the policy. The new APOC is a tight ship and no more BS. Skype me sometime and I will explain our inner workings. But as to diplomat I have one; don't know how much he is going to be doing as it is early. Right now he is monitoring tribes and see how they develop. That is his sole job right now. We will go from there as need be.

I see some people are already talking about APOC in the w62 externals. I have no idea who they are but they are talking. lol.

And yes I always get the job done. That should be my new moto instead of Burn or be Burned. lol.

DeletedUser

You were not kicked under any deceitfulness what so ever! You were booted because of your crappy attitude and horrific demeanor towards people that won't put up with your mouth! Telling your Duke to F*ck Off in the open forums more than once and you wonder as to why you were booted? No one doubted your playing skills (other than being a stat whore) but thinking that you were better than others and putting them down in open forums got you exactly what you deserved! Even if the Mods see fit to let you stay in the list as a =APOC= player at the finish in the stats. is irrelevant as those of us that saw and put up with how you treated others know why you were really booted! Soon, those that did follow you will see your true colors come out and then you (and your UMP croonies) will be all alone! Then who will you blame then?

Seems most of APOC disagrees with you there buddy as they came with me. And I gave as good as I got. I responded in kind to how you all treated me. It started with mr. gotoguy's disrespect and went from there. Maybe if your council operated as a real council it be different but it was severely biased, the epitome occurring at the end with your backroom skype chats that eliminated many council members, instead of letting the council decide the matter.

DeletedUser

Only 2-3 good players went with you to 62. The rest were dead weight even in 35! Many were constant yellows and some were even reds! Yea, Reds and you know it! Go ahead and take them with you as MOST of them were Dead weight anyways! LOL. :lol:

DeletedUser

Only 2-3 good players went with you to 62. The rest were dead weight even in 35! Many were constant yellows and some were even reds! Yea, Reds and you know it! Go ahead and take them with you as MOST of them were Dead weight anyways! LOL. :lol:

Oh so barb and zeebra and corwin and lori are dead weight? We also took some we failed to rim like taosf and bells. Those are just a few. There are many others. And some are stationed in other parts of the world... not even with us right now. ROFL. Nice to know how you really feel about APOC. I knew it all along. You never were for APOC. You and your group proved it with your little TWSL crap. That kind of nonsense will never happen in w62 with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

yeil

Why didn't you tell me you was joining 62 nub? Would have started near you and shown you Id whipe you.

DeletedUser

Because he's a coward. Always has been always will be.

Most people figured it out. Many of our old enemies felt the need to join by us. It is not my fault you two are oblivious to everything going around you.

King Sean04

Why didn't you tell me you was joining 62 nub? Would have started near you and shown you Id whipe you.

I'm fairly certain he mentioned it in the thread you guys had your pissing match in :icon_rolleyes:

Because he's a coward. Always has been always will be.

Meh he did have the most enemy conquers so.... yeah :icon_razz:

yeil

No he never, I said how about w62, he never responded.

So what if ive been too busy in w61 to check who joins w62... Big deal.

DeletedUser

It was UNP moron... my attacks on you were not mitigated by King A, they were a result of what you and yours did. It wouldn't have mattered who within our tribe that you backstabbed in the manner you did, I would have done the same. It should not have gone down the way it did... it was underhanded and sullied the name of APOC. That it involved our dukes who had always been so above board surprised and saddened me. I have always stood up for what I thought was right in this game... its why you and I have likely had so many arguments.

You call King A a point whore, better look around you before you point that finger. You also say he told the Duke to f*** off, saw you do that on more than one occasion, in fact isn't that why you left the tribe for a while? Stop throwing stones while you are ahead or that glass house of yours will shatter around you.

DeletedUser

It was UNP moron... my attacks on you were not mitigated by King A, they were a result of what you and yours did. It wouldn't have mattered who within our tribe that you backstabbed in the manner you did, I would have done the same. It should not have gone down the way it did... it was underhanded and sullied the name of APOC. That it involved our dukes who had always been so above board surprised and saddened me. I have always stood up for what I thought was right in this game... its why you and I have likely had so many arguments.

You call King A a point whore, better look around you before you point that finger. You also say he told the Duke to f*** off, saw you do that on more than one occasion, in fact isn't that why you left the tribe for a while? Stop throwing stones while you are ahead or that glass house of yours will shatter around you.

This made me smile a lot. :icon_biggrin:

kingjohan

I'm fairly certain he mentioned it in the thread you guys had your pissing match in :icon_rolleyes:

Meh he did have the most enemy conquers so.... yeah :icon_razz:

Still a coward imo. He barely did anything at all before he went to APOC. After that, he just stacked villages and threw 15 nukes + 4 nobles at every enemy. At all those, very active enemies. Great achievement.

King Sean04

Still a coward imo. He barely did anything at all before he went to APOC. After that, he just stacked villages and threw 15 nukes + 4 nobles at every enemy. At all those, very active enemies. Great achievement.

And you did what during your time on w35? :p

DeletedUser75781

...guys y all the hatin =/

(but yes i agree that king arturtard is a gaydouche XD)