W36 Competiton - Reward: 10 PP

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello W36 :icon_smile:

I'm in need of a Tribal Coat of Arms and Signature maker. The winner will recieve a reward of 10 Premium Points. Some may also be rewarded for their efforts/time. So let me start by giving some information on the following:

• Tribal Coat of Arms: Well the name of the tribe will be Antagonistic Tacticians with the tag: Chess. Here is our current tribal avatar I thought I'd share so you can get a rough idea (I'd preferably like the Tribal CoA to have something to do with Chess (piece/s) and some blood. Creativity will be noted.):

294791674_l.jpg

Signature: As for the signature, I'd like one again, similar to the tribe's theme. Similar to the layout/structure of mine but be creative. Also, as for the signature, I'd like a PNG copy which I can edit myself adding tribe members' names onto it (I use Gimp and can download the required font). So you'll need two CoA's:

1. With my Sasuke/Uzumakii/Naruto image on there (and tribes theme)
  2. With the tribe's theme, plain so I can add the names on there.

So, if you think you have a chance of winning some PP, give it a go! :icon_smile:

P.S. I realise the CoA spelling is wrong. It's so you can't steal it :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry. I'm not really into Pokemon.

My skills in paint are quite limited, I must say.

DeletedUser68471

Sasuke Uzumakii I'll ask a few friends for you who are good at making tribal coat of arms, if i found a good Coat of arms maker I'll tell him to contact you through Skype or message.

DeletedUser

fs3va.jpg

Jaydie of world 30 is amazing with sigs btw !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68471

Umm .. :icon_eek:

Lets say that again in a way it makes sense ?

The English language is not my first langauge, if i do make some mistakes I hope you understand.

DeletedUser

The english language is not my first neither hehehe numpty