i know from ACTIVE i think they'll own K44 pretty quick

SCUM dont look too bad but againest ACTIVE... i dont think theyll
last too long

WHAT seem to be a small tribe although have probably grown in numbers
by now, looks like a pretty bad start-up, a bit like JEDI

CHAOS look to have as good a set-up as ACTIVE and with JEDIS'
set-up they should have no problem controlling K55

DeletedUser

I made a W36 Map. Sorry for anyone who requested signatures and still didn't get them and is mad because I made something else, but I like making maps better than making siggies.

W36 Promising Premades:

310309mapcopy.png

DeletedUser67840

we forgive you intersum your maps are teh best :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Nudist

Nice map, Jedi! might find themselves a little cramped and it's obvious there won't be much of a challenge for them :( Also, I don't believe SCUM deserves a spot on this map.

DeletedUser67840

thats not very nice :icon_cry: i cant help it if im a man of few words

DeletedUser67840

i have a question for Jedi! leaders or members how have you managed to get your players in such a perfect line coincidence or too much time on your hands? :)

DeletedUser

i have a question for Jedi! leaders or members how have you managed to get your players in such a perfect line coincidence or too much time on your hands? :)

Um, joining at the same time in the same direction? :icon_rolleyes:

Nudist

Is it just me, or is this world not very popular? Still filling up the core K's..

DeletedUser67840

i noticed that i joined K35 yesterday at 6pm ST and K35 is still only 1/3 full

DeletedUser

Jedi leaders have waaaaay too much time on thier hand's :icon_wink:

Nice map, Jedi! might find themselves a little cramped and it's obvious there won't be much of a challenge for them :( Also, I don't believe SCUM deserves a spot on this map.

Why the frig not they are just as valued a tribe as any other premade here with an almost identical set up and possisioning to active if not a little more closly clusterd somthing that will help them strategicly if they plan on waring ACTIVE which will clearly be on the cards... :icon_neutral:

Think before you open your gob less stupid biased opinions and a little more constructive critisism's plox these forums are for PnP not a spam play ground :icon_wink: