W36 Map Discussion Thread

Ciubyx

Indeed, deathSythejoey.
Different point of view different map stiles it is always good.

@Stella Polaris Maybe your will eventually better who knows mate :)

Keep doing it if you like to do you will make great maps.

Shlomzi

Quality of the members will make the difference, positioning won't matter

Quality of members is in fact one of the things that does not make that much of a difference. We can look at Kinky from W24, Pills from W26 and other examples to see that. There are numerous other things that come into account. In my view (in order) this is what would be important:

• Leadership - A body without a head cannot function. You can have some of the best members in the world, but this is TribalWars and a good tribe will always beat good individual members.
  • Positioning - This comes in handy ,especially at the start - due to support and so on and so forth.
  • Members - This is where I believe quality of members comes in. (Granted, the quality has a bigger impact if you're fighting a bunch of idiots, but I'm taking the stance that they are at least semi-decent.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

bwahahahahaha

i do not see why you stick up for them
are you in scum?
if so i advise you find a new tribe

No I am not in SCUM, I do however know a small majority of thier members, but no more than most of the pre mades this world is blessed with :icon_neutral:
Im sticking up for them simply because they are not the worst tribe here, far from in imho there are a lot worse tribes here :lol:

ok going on skill....
All>scum
and just to let you know a good strategic position helps allot :)

Sorry if you misunderstood me but this was my point, I just didnt think that CHAoS's posisioning was anything special, and was drawing attention to a more interesting posisioning in the same K, that of Jedi's.

One that I will be keeping an eye on when nobles come out as I am very interested to see how it will work out.

DeletedUser

Indeed, deathSythejoey.
Different point of view different map stiles it is always good.

@Stella Polaris Maybe your will eventually better who knows mate :)

Keep doing it if you like to do you will make great maps.

I have been making maps for a year or so. I think that I have had enough pratice. I might experiment with some different styles on this world.

westshire

Thanks for the nice map.

active= few challenges overall nice location. war with scum is inevitable. best chance of controlling k44 would be to avoid too many early wars. spreading like this means many targets for farming and many enemies.

scum= best chance of survival will be diplomacy. i.e gather a resistance against active. we could see a break off at a latter stage. few top players merging in active or anyother tribe.

what?= i think wickerman has lead tribe with this name. if he is leading again it will be a top 5 tribe. from the map it seems they were trying something similar to jedi!. if that's the case there is a possible diplomacy b/w these two pre-mades.

jedi!= nice location. they will hit top rank soon but rank will fall once nobling start due to less targets. latter stage of the game looks easy for them. if they manage to hold on for a while k55 stands no chance against them.

Chaos= very large border with jedi. In case of war it would be difficult to fight. too many targets to defend. best chance of survival is to recruit in k45 and expand there.

Great post, just a few things i'd like to point out. My opinions really, nothing to back them up...

Jedi's position is super smexy, i'll admit that. Ours had no planning what so ever, pretty much start in k55 and go from there.

Hitting top rank before nobles, is well... Meaningless.

Our position i actually think is just fine incase of war with Jedi and i don't see why you think they would take k55 so easy. Please do explain.

DeletedUser

I say us in What? have the best position. Not other premades or big threats in our area. All the other Premades have another premade in thier are, we have the open fields they have the crowded city.

Goodluck to all on the race to axes :p

DeletedUser

We have less competition for our farms and ODA targets, hehe...

DeletedUser

We do have targets, there are some good tribes in our K, but it should be easy and we should be in a quick position to expand into different K's.

Nudist

I personally have played this game long enough that the easy route is no longer the fun route for me. Whatever floats your boat though ;)

Shlomzi

I say us in What? have the best position. Not other premades or big threats in our area. All the other Premades have another premade in thier are, we have the open fields they have the crowded city.

Goodluck to all on the race to axes :p

I say you have one of the worst positions as you are sharing your K with FCKIT, which isn't a good thing.

Shlomzi

Hmmm... I can't seem to find them as a tribe, or in the continent rankings.

They changed their name to ZOMBIE. My bad.

Anyway, they were DarkTM in W29. They are made up of pretty damn good players - although I did manage to kill them there without even playing the world :icon_wink:

(Long story. Not filling you in on it unless one of them decides to debate that comment. Read W29 forums for updates.)

DeletedUser

They changed their name to ZOMBIE. My bad.

Anyway, they were DarkTM in W29. They are made up of pretty damn good players - although I did manage to kill them there without even playing the world :icon_wink:

(Long story. Not filling you in on it unless one of them decides to debate that comment. Read W29 forums for updates.)

Got get your ego massaged on another world Shlomzi, you make it seem like you single-handedly control W29.

On-topic: I look forward to Stella's maps. She has a unique style which I haven't seen other map makers replicate yet.

Shlomzi

Got get your ego massaged on another world Shlomzi, you make it seem like you single-handedly control W29

I don't. But either DarkTM sucked (which it didn't) or I did have quite a bit of influence :icon_wink: I quite frankly pay no attention whatsoever to the world anymore.

DeletedUser

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6476/w36copy.png

w36copy.png

DeletedUser67840

I don't. But either DarkTM sucked (which it didn't) or I did have quite a bit of influence :icon_wink: I quite frankly pay no attention whatsoever to the world anymore.

Shlomzi i respect you and all that but well you can be very annoying sometimes Skittl may have thought you were god but i dont and im sure that goes for others too :icon_rolleyes: