W36 Map Discussion Thread

Nudist

You sir, need to be less sensitive about my comments. I joined the world yesterday and almost immediately received an invite from someone in SCUM. Do I know them? no, do they know me? no. You guys are mass inviting players in your continent, and I am just not a fan. I don't recognize 95% of your players and I just don't find you worthy of being on a map with the likes of ACTIVE. Now please, stop being so sensitive.

DeletedUser

Why the frig not they are just as valued a tribe as any other premade here with an almost identical set up and possisioning to active if not a little more closly clusterd somthing that will help them strategicly if they plan on waring ACTIVE which will clearly be on the cards... :icon_neutral:

Think before you open your gob less stupid biased opinions and a little more constructive critisism's plox these forums are for PnP not a spam play ground :icon_wink:

Your answer:
BTW, I believe both Frisk's assessment, and the PnP I have posted accurately represents why Scum is already failing.

It does not help their case that both ACTIVE and tC, both tribes consisting of players who could likely destroy the entirety of Scum solo, are in the Northwest.

ACTIVE > Scum

DeletedUser

Jedi! are way too close to each other. Stutter growth.
ACTIVE good positioning
SCUM too many players, hard to grow.
What? just right ;)
Chaos seems good positioning.

DeletedUser67840

Jedi! are all in a line it might slow them a bit but they can still all go north and south in there k but there looks like there has been a lot of planning going into that tribe so im guessing everything is planned

DeletedUser

Jedi! are way too close to each other. Stutter growth.

Not realy there not going to noble sideways are they? Isnt it clear they mean to noble inwards/outwards to cover a full stretch they also have a bloody prestine ease to suport each other,

ACTIVE good positioning

Agreed,

SCUM too many players, hard to grow.

About 15 members differece to ACTIVE with nearly identical posisioning may I also point out that those few extra members may be what they need to dominate against ACTIVE in the possible outcome of a future war

What? just right ;)

How does this have any relivance, possibly a biased throning of you own tribe maby?

Chaos seems good positioning.

Ib be more inclined tol ook at the skill of there players there positioning looks just the same as any other a finer example of strategic positioning would be Jedi! IMHO

Just my ikkle 2 pennys worth :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Why the frig not they are just as valued a tribe as any other premade here

bwahahahahaha

i do not see why you stick up for them
are you in scum?
if so i advise you find a new tribe

Ib be more inclined tol ook at the skill of there players there positioning looks just the same as any other a finer example of strategic positioning would be Jedi! IMHO

ok going on skill....
All>scum
and just to let you know a good strategic position helps allot :)

:)

Mick876

Why don't you put HIRE on? atleast we have some decent players from W6.

Scum=?????????????????

Ciubyx

Don't know why I see a couple of wars coming soon...
Like Scum & Active both really clustered in one place very many members, low on farms..
Also this works 4 Chaos and Jedi.
Btw, I like the positioning of Jedi members really clustered but still close enough to support each other and easy to organise close range squads.
Still, What? looks to me to have the best place to develop in the future, lots of farms and plently of room to expand.
Now let's see how this w evolves :)

DeletedUser

Chuzzle the ;) after What? just right ;)
kind of makes it like i am being a bit biased and having a bit of a joke.

I wouldn't say we have the best Positioning but easy to grow and expand in the K.

Shlomzi

Jedi leaders have waaaaay too much time on thier hand's :icon_wink:

*leader

And not really. I'm barely on at all. Which is why this world will be the first world I'm actually delegating a lot.

DeletedUser

I made a W36 Map. Sorry for anyone who requested signatures and still didn't get them and is mad because I made something else, but I like making maps better than making siggies.

W36 Promising Premades:

310309mapcopy.png

Thanks for the nice map.

active= few challenges overall nice location. war with scum is inevitable. best chance of controlling k44 would be to avoid too many early wars. spreading like this means many targets for farming and many enemies.

scum= best chance of survival will be diplomacy. i.e gather a resistance against active. we could see a break off at a latter stage. few top players merging in active or anyother tribe.

what?= i think wickerman has lead tribe with this name. if he is leading again it will be a top 5 tribe. from the map it seems they were trying something similar to jedi!. if that's the case there is a possible diplomacy b/w these two pre-mades.

jedi!= nice location. they will hit top rank soon but rank will fall once nobling start due to less targets. latter stage of the game looks easy for them. if they manage to hold on for a while k55 stands no chance against them.

Chaos= very large border with jedi. In case of war it would be difficult to fight. too many targets to defend. best chance of survival is to recruit in k45 and expand there.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the nice map.

active= few challenges overall nice location. war with scum is inevitable. best chance of controlling k44 would be to avoid too many early wars. spreading like this means many targets for farming and many enemies.

scum= best chance of survival will be diplomacy. i.e gather a resistance against active. we could see a break off at a latter stage. few top players merging in active or anyother tribe.

what?= i think wickerman has lead tribe with this name. if he is leading again it will be a top 5 tribe. from the map it seems they were trying something similar to jedi!. if that's the case there is a possible diplomacy b/w these two pre-mades.

jedi!= nice location. they will hit top rank soon but rank will fall once nobling start due to less targets. latter stage of the game looks easy for them. if they manage to hold on for a while k55 stands no chance against them.

Chaos= very large border with jedi. In case of war it would be difficult to fight. too many targets to defend. best chance of survival is to recruit in k45 and expand there.

Quality of the members will make the difference, positioning won't matter

DeletedUser

Quality of the members will make the difference, positioning won't matter

Actually, positioning will matter aswell. You think ACTIVE will be taking out Jedi! anytime soon? Both positioning and quality of members have to be taken into account.

DeletedUser

Looks like you wont be needing my maps. We have a few very good map makers allready.

Rizzler

Jedi's positioning is pretty good actually in my opinion.
Sure the farming stages may be a bit less abundant but once nobling starts they will be able to advance together like a plague deep into k55.
In the long run, I beleive its a good move.

DeletedUser

Looks like you wont be needing my maps. We have a few very good map makers allready.

you could do K maps
like top 10 in K55 then enlarge it so all you see is K55 no one has done that?

and the more mapps = better