W36 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Notice i said big fronts.

Even if you add all those tribes points together,

Who has more points?

DeletedUser

A world map such as this, though good to look at is not an accurate representation of the tribes.

The degree of expansion on the dots does not represent accurately the density of the tribes.

Also the layering distorts the relative sizes of the tribes. For instance Active as the top layer dominates the shared areas between Active and XVI. Same can be said for the [V]/Wuke border.

Not a criticism of the map at all, just saying that the way that the expansions are done and the layering can alter the way the world looks :icon_wink:

Just to show how a map can look different

[spoil]
worldmapfinish.jpg
[/spoil]

Different areas are now visible or suppressed due to different layering.

DeletedUser

Notice i said big fronts.

Even if you add all those tribes points together,

Who has more points?

Us by about 50 mil.

That is without including TORN whom you regard as a war and SMX (who have been supporting wuke)

The overall points may be one thing, but the bigger factor is the wider area that is required to support, combined with greater distances.

DeletedUser

I tried telling him that, he didn't get it.

Lol. I get it.

But SMX aren't supporting Wuke.

Unless a rogue member has a friend there,

Although. I've heard SMX are merging back into [V] again, Or is that just caveman?

valk

Lol. I get it.

But SMX aren't supporting Wuke.

Unless a rogue member has a friend there,

Although. I've heard SMX are merging back into [V] again, Or is that just caveman?

you don't know nothing voldefart :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]A world map such as this, though good to look at is not an accurate representation of the tribes.

The degree of expansion on the dots does not represent accurately the density of the tribes.

Also the layering distorts the relative sizes of the tribes. For instance Active as the top layer dominates the shared areas between Active and XVI. Same can be said for the [V]/Wuke border.

Not a criticism of the map at all, just saying that the way that the expansions are done and the layering can alter the way the world looks :icon_wink:

Just to show how a map can look different

[spoil]
worldmapfinish.jpg
[/spoil]

Different areas are now visible or suppressed due to different layering.[/spoil]

Pfft was only sposed to look nice, who cares about a accurate representation >.>

DeletedUser

They care more about representation than war stats it appears.

DeletedUser

That's very pweety Craigy. nice job ;)

And is it just me, or does [V] look like a big elephant or something? lmao

DeletedUser

Tis sexeh but you shoulda had the key setup in order, tis kinda confusing.

DeletedUser

Not bad stewy. You're onto something there. IF it doesn't pan out as a TW map, you can always use it as a funkytown disco ball. heh
Nah, i think its cool. Certainly an original approach.

Valkyrie seem to have grown in the last while. Much Respect.

DeletedUser74958

awesome, but... you spelled Conspikuous wrong :p

And does chilly really count anymore?

DeletedUser

Lawl what a dumbass i am :(

Well hes in the rankings so yeah , I thought about replacing myself with him but that wouldnt be fair for the dvader puppet.