W36 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser83060

shahyd, I think you are right, and it is not multi accounting if you register the Ip's thats how come there are a ton of spies onthis game legally according to the rules, I just uncovered a spy in our tribe on W31 who had a 5 Million point account in the NorthWest part of our World 31, and he had a 2 million point account in our tribe in the South part of World 31, we reported him and it came back there was no fault. SO, shahyd, I think you have unceovered a Spy.

DeletedUser

Riiiiiight, I have no clue who you are but you have brains smaller than my balls so please kindly go away until you actually know something. If you think me and arm are the same person then you have no clue. kthxbai

EDIT: Okay that was just really bad timing

DeletedUser

hmm

mr lanky is phil
armstrong is phil
they are the same age and feel the same way about learning a foreign language

i have to ask...

is armstrong really lanky?

have i been duped?

:p

Multiple Personalities o_O

Like GD is the non-angry Shahyd :D

DeletedUser

riiiiiight, i have no clue who you are but you have brains smaller than my balls so please kindly go away until you actually know something. If you think me and arm are the same person then you have no clue. Kthxbai

edit: Okay that was just really bad timing

lol, thanks :)

DeletedUser

Cause im bored

w36june272010.png

DeletedUser

He means the area on the map where the villages are densely packed around K15 and K16 are similar in shape to how India appears on a map...

Pain.Carbon

What i say INDIA not looks like it..I m INDIAN and know much more about my Country..

DeletedUser

Okay lets discuss the TW map,
Not our geographical knowledge.

(Looks back at thread title)

Although, a bit of Wuke territory looks a bit like Italy....

DeletedUser

If you look at the far right.

There is a Wuke area which doesn't look like much, then if you look further left (its touching)... theres a resemblance of Italy.