W36 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Yes I now make maps. Its terrible I know.

w36toptribes2ndjuly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think this war will turn out like the civil war, The NORth will prevail... the south (dvader) will be forced to release there slaves (wookies) but will still act in a hateful manner towards them... XVI is like in the west so i guess they play the roll of Native americans that are pissed off at [V] and Wuke for taking there land (villages) and go in a rampage which i guess would be the indian wars. Can't remember who won that one :)

DeletedUser

WOW no wonder no one likes you, you got to be a twat about everything. grow up.

DeletedUser

Yeah I do have to be a twat about everything, because no offence, but even though most people will hide it I doubt anyone cares about one K being dominated by a little rim tribe. Do you honestly think I want people over the internet to like me? I have enough friends on here I'm nice to and I don't want more. If you want to go talk about your K dominance go to the Self Updating maps thread where it would actually be on topic instead of here which is for player made maps.

DeletedUser

Thanks bobo :),

and Lanky where does it say this is a player made maps if i see the topic is map disc. thread so technically i am on topic. ;)

and bobo the only people in K28 are [V] and WUKE, and if you want we can start taking WUKE villages?

DeletedUser

I would hazard a guess that you have missed the sarcasm in his post. Also if you could please show me the map you were discussing to make that statement, that is from this thread?

DeletedUser

Hey I can see one of my clusters! :D

Infact I can see a few of them :3

DeletedUser

mines called K60, but I have random noticeable clusters on the map

DeletedUser

There's a lot of overlap. You should make those areas a higher opacity for both sides so you can see the overlap. Otherwise, [V] looks bigger than DVADER in areas where they overlap...unless that's your intention :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

To be honest I just threw that together in 15 minutes I wasn't paying attention to any of the layers. If I wanted to put .V. in the most favourable light I wouldn't have put LFAH on the top.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing DVADER is the bottom layer, then XVI, then /afk, then V, then LFAH