W36 Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ACTIVE will wipe out whole world :D , good jobs on milestones

DeletedUser66848

ACTIVE is and always will be the superpower in any world it joins. Why? - simz and a tribe of loyal and experienced followers.

DeletedUser66848

I left TW ages ago and i gave my account away.. It warms my heart to see ACTIVE still strikes terror into the souls of those who dwell in W36 :icon_twisted:

portugal737

Hey nature god, remeber how you said my tribe wouldent get far? it got to 15th best and 2.5 mil :D

DeletedUser

But thats not far. Players will be 2.5mil on their own in a month or so.

DeletedUser66848

Hey nature god, remeber how you said my tribe wouldent get far? it got to 15th best and 2.5 mil :D

Really! Im supprised ACTIVE let you get that far, but i am really glad for you.. Btw I hope the player who took over my account was ok and that he kept my friendship with you :)

.The Godfather.

Rank Name Defeated
1 wizzydizzy 10,81 Mio.
2 930pm 6,49 Mio.

This is just outrageous

DeletedUser

Isn't that because 930pm has a total of about 70 interal or barb nobals? (was close to that number in wizzy's profile before)

DeletedUser

Isn't that because 930pm has a total of about 70 interal or barb nobals? (was close to that number in wizzy's profile before)

I'd be willing to bet most of those barbs and internals weren't clear...based on my own experience anyway :icon_confused: I think Wizzy is just way more comfortable with tossing nukes

DeletedUser71940

I think Wizzy is just way more comfortable with tossing nukes

Innuendo :icon_eek:

Yeah but the internals might have been sat hence the villages would have been clear when he took them, so not much work for the lunch, we can only speculate, only he knows for sure :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pretty amazing that they lost it until now...

it was a nice tribe wasnt it celeb?

*buys a round of beer*

Status
Not open for further replies.