W36 MSPaint PnP Competition Voting!

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date

Which of the Pictures Do You Feel is the Best PnP?

• Entry 1

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Let's get the voting started!

Entry 1:

w1rtd.jpg

Entry 2:

dicepaintfinished.jpg

Entry 3:

k028g4.jpg

Entry 4:

fbcsn.jpg

Entry 5:

riptw.jpg

Thanks to everyone that took part! ^^

DeletedUser

ok, i want to change my vote. one more for number 1, it's so bad/completely random it's good.

ChillyAcademic

I personally liked the fifth picture best. :) It brings back memories. All it's missing is an auto-update feature. ;)

DeletedUser

I liked the fourth.

The First looks horrible, and I for one don't care about -V-.
The second is decent, I think it's simple; but a good and has a good concept.
The third is funny, but I don't like the idea of XVI vs DVADER. There would be one huge tribe, with an academy; and a bunch of inactives and RIM tribes to clean up :D
The fourth speaks the truth, and summed up the whole entire worlds status; rather than the XVI, and reoccuring Dice theme.
The fifth, it's alright. WUKE didn't necessarily fail, they did the exact opposite in outlasting two tribes; and having good coordination. An old idea to me, "Hey let's make a headstone with fancy text and put tribe's names that fail. And let's try to make it funny in the process"

DeletedUser

Fourth is simple, relevant to the whole world and funny. Best by far.

ChillyAcademic

The first is within the size limitation as well; honestly, now that you mention it, the other three should be disqualified. You made the rules Shardy. ;)

DeletedUser

To clarify something about sizes, since I've gotten a few PM's about it, might as well answer for everyone to hear :3

It is my fault for not checking the sizes when the entries were submitted to me

Everyone who entered it did it with a few days to spare, if I had checked, I could have easily had them resize it, or even just resize it myself for them, before putting them up for voting.

because of that

I'm voiding the rule about the size restrictions on this.

This contest was for fun, and to get some more people involved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.