W36 Pre-Made

Shlomzi

Now, I wasn't sure if I was permitted to post this here so I asked a friend. If it's not allowed here I'll tell you his name and you call all PM-Spam him with hate mails.

Now, I do intend to make a W36 pre-made. I've been getting people pretty much from my favourite past worlds (W17/29/30/31/32 - Although I do still play W30.)

I will be the main leader - as I always am. However, there will be other leaders as I don't have time to do everything like I usually did.

If anyone is interested or would like more information let me know. We intend to have about 60 members (that would be an ideal number) and currently have 35.

-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

Hehe if ure planning of gaining ure recruites now it a tad late people already scheming behind closed doors.

DeletedUser

Yes, very true. Everyone wants to play W36, as it is the UBER world, the best ever released.

DeletedUser

Some core members of GK are considering going to W36 as well. Although we' d want to be players and followers only rather than be leaders. Being leader here in W31 is time consuming

apha Blood

guys i just am curious. have any premade tribes been successful through a entire world?? Or are they just used to get a good start on tribe building early in a world??

does anybody know much about premade tribes lasting???
can anybody help me on this?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
guys i just am curious. have any premade tribes been successful through a entire world?? Or are they just used to get a good start on tribe building early in a world??

TW on W2 was a premade... Kinda.
So yes, Premades can last.

Also I'll allow this topic here as long as no elder complains to me about it.

DeletedUser

TW of w1 was technically a pre-made.
So was Kinky of w24.
And CANDY, XLR of w19.
So was CLOROX of w8.
All were technically pre-mades and even though most members or even leaders aren't the same, the tribes exist.
You are dellusional thinking that since 99% of the spam tribes fail, all do so.

DeletedUser

Gorth, what did you mean by that part?
I meant that the usual pre-mades are a punch of spammers gathering under 1 tag.
Friends or so they say from past worlds.
The will move on to the next world once its opens.
Thats why most pre-mades fail.
Why do you ask?

apha Blood

becuase it seems to me,,that most premade tribes i know of or heard of do exactly that -> Phail...

but also most tribes in General will Phail also...But i am not saying one is worst then another.I personally think it all has to do with the leadership.

Personally i get upset at shortcuts, i am old fashion i do believe in a little hard work to make a great tribe.Like right from the start pick location look around map see where you sit with the borders, then pick(in mind) the right allies(no more then 2) and build a tribe to be very agrressive then in about day 4 check tribes your thinking of allieing with and if they are proven to be reliable approach them for alliance...meanwhile teaching your members how to grow villages and play strong..

this is of course only about 50 percent of the work for the first week...there is alot more but i just don't want to overpower this thread with my crap...so sorry about that.

DeletedUser65765

premade tribes don't fail they just get beaten most of the time and how can a tribe on w1 be a premade?

DeletedUser65765

hmmm akward that's hard well whatever i already am doing something so i wouldn't like to join

teh nub cookie

I'v had my invitation, Shlomzi, and i'll be more than happy to join you.

I won't be too active, unfortunately.