W36 Sig Making

DeletedUser

How's this Wrighty,

WrightySig.jpg

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww209/IconicEffect/WrightySig.jpg

DeletedUser

What do you want it to say? And what kind of background would you like?

DeletedUser

well if anyone wants to try and make me a free CoA (animated) and a forum signature (plus avater) i would be happy :p

Soul Train

b1rock

I would but i am already suppose to be creating a logo of my own ideas (don't have much) and sumthin for my w24 tribe

p.s. Wat do u all think of my new sig

DeletedUser

I would but i am already suppose to be creating a logo of my own ideas (don't have much) and sumthin for my w24 tribe

Okay no problem,

Nice sig :p

DeletedUser

Okay no problem,

Nice sig :p

Soul Train

Aww delete i had lag and it double posted sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could someone make me a Signature and Avatar? I would be very happy if you would. If anyone volunteers, please mail me :)

I'll be glad to give you some guidelines, color, image, etc if needed.

DeletedUser

Post it here and maybe someone will get around to it. I have already done two today, but that is enough for now.

DeletedUser

hi could someone please make me a sig and avatar. open to ideas so have fun :) xx thanks

DeletedUser

If anyone is going to make you a sig, make sure you post the text you want on it at least. Maybe then, someone will try to make you one.

b1rock

Guys if u post what u want it is much easier to make, the maker can only have so much ideas