W36 Sig Making

DeletedUser

sigforumw36copy.jpg

Done this for ya Genious, give it to whoever wanted it.

DeletedUser

Change it quick or I'll have to give you a warning :p

Lord Haste said:
Signatures and Avatars

Avatars may not exceed 80x80 Pixels. Animated images and links with referrer-IDs are not allowed.

Signatures

The signature is allowed to contain at maximum:
1 one-line-quote and two lines of text or 1 two-line-quote and one line of text or 1 three-line-quote and no lines of text
or
1 picture at 60 pix height and two lines of text
or
6 lines of text
or
1 picture at 80 pix height and no lines of text.

The text must be normal or smaller; bigger size than normal is not allowed.

Other combinations exceeding those limits are not allowed, and will be infracted.
The picture may not exceed 700 pix width.

Signatures may not contain quotes with cursing, sexuality, insults or anything else that violates the other forum-rules. Animated pictures (what size it is doesn't matter) and referrer-ID-links are forbidden. Advertising other games is forbidden. Quote-generators (such as those from factorizer) are forbidden.

Spoilers in Signatures

Spoilers are allowed in signatures, and count as a quote .The height of the content within may exceed the total height for a signature (this is because the sig height rule is in place in order to make easy reading of a thread, the insides of spoilers do not affect this).

Please bear in mind, however, that all other signature and forum rules still apply: images must be within the allowed forum size (640x480 pixels), inappropriate language/links are not allowed, etc.

DeletedUser

Ahh, comeon, i don't think 20 pixels is going to make a drastic impact on the forums :) , besides i've already had it weeks.

sigforumw36gay80pixelsc.jpg

80 pixels high, completely ruins it though. :(

DeletedUser

I had mine for 3 weeks like that and got a warning today. :/

DeletedUser

I can pitch in, if you'll have me. Have some experience in PS.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Einstein., could you make a sig for me?

What I want:

Well, I have three aliases and would like them all in the signature so I guess it'll be quite long. The three aliases are:

Druss The Legend.
The Immortal General
A Diamond in the Rough

So each one will take up a third of the signature, I guess. Could they all have a different background and font for each alias. Maybe it fades into the next background... likes merges if you get me? The text for each alias could it be similar to the "Sig Shop" title's text but different colors for each alias.

If anyone doesn't look right feel free to edit. :icon_smile:

Thanks in advance.

My Regards,
~Druss

DeletedUser

Photoshop Cs3. Oh and Guys I added a waiting list for all to see on my post.

DeletedUser

oh dur... so ya can jus use photoshop... hummm... wonner if I got tha on mah comp... can ya use publisher?

DeletedUser

What do you guy's think of mine i made it myself in like 8 minutes,

Would'nt consider it great but Good enough. :icon_wink: