W36 Sig Making

DeletedUser

If anyone is interested I am looking to have a sig made :D open to suggestions all I need is Random or RandomPoster and W36 on it

DeletedUser

How do I resize images? I made nudist a sig :lol:

2be58y.jpg

Nudist

that is an incredible masterpiece, I can't believe you've created such beauty. If someone resizes that I will 100% wear it proudly. Thank you ^^

DeletedUser

that is an incredible masterpiece, I can't believe you've created such beauty. If someone resizes that I will 100% wear it proudly. Thank you ^^

Im glad you like it- Now transfer me 5 PP as payment or die :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I guess you'll have to declare war on XVI to get at me =\

:icon_surprised: I was going to fly to Tenerife, I hear they have topless beeches.

Was going to try my luck there first :icon_wink:

Nudist

Some of us are too poor or lazy to get photoshop. I'm crossing my fingers that someone here has a kind soul and will do this for a sigless hobo :(

DeletedUser

If anyone is interested I am looking to have a sig made :D open to suggestions all I need is Random or RandomPoster and W36 on it

Still looking, gonna try that site but if anyone on here is interested you can use your imagination on it

donperryon

Well I wanna sig... I know you guy's see me using reg pics, how retarted is that guys???? HELP
How about a round table of creatures drinking dom perignon?? all in the blue color from the movie "The Underworld" Or whatever I don't care I need a SIG BAD