W36 status...

DeletedUser

Can anyone give me a low-down on what's happened since I left...?

I have an opportunity to come back, but all I see is hugging :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And i'm rank 0 .

On a more serious note, when did you left? so we know where to start from.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

A ridiculous amount of people have quit, to put it bluntly. W36 has as many players as early worlds that are not affected as much by inactivity(If there is such a world)

DeletedUser

A ridiculous amount of people have quit, to put it bluntly. W36 has as many players as early worlds that are not affected as much by inactivity(If there is such a world)

Yes a lot of people have quit, but too be fair I don't think it is so much due to anything negative in terms of world progression. I think a large part of the root cause for the lowish player numbers is the lack of morale. There is simply no protection for small players on this world, with these settings. On morale worlds 100k point turtles can survive for months in near core continents because they aren't worth the nukes to clear. Here everyone of those players is vulnerable as any village full of def is as easy to clear as the next one. I think that the loss of all the smaller accounted players are the main factor damaging the player numbers. In real terms though although these player numbers effect the total, and make it seem like the world is in worse shape, I honestly think this is not so much the case. This world has proportionally far larger accounts than is normal for this stage of a server.

As a comprision

W36 at around 8 months old at 1.6 speed has a player village average of 28.74 villages per player
W32 on the other hand is a 10 month old speed 2 world with morale it has an average of 27.65 per player

(not entirely sure if that average is calculated including barbs or not)

But in any case it shows that accounts have progressed very rapidly on this world.

DeletedUser

when I type rank 0 in search engine it shows up with my name , how weird :O

DeletedUser

For a Mod. you're spam tastes.... Rancid :icon_wink:

question: Top 3 allied? Mass hugglz? Or wut?

Didn't know spam can taste rancid :icon_eek:, but as long as it's within the rules, and it's not on the world i'm modding ... :icon_wink:
Anyway, for now the top 3 tribes have other bussiness than fighting eachother..something like cleaning the rim, or getting rid of inactives. There will be action...soon :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

HAH! I use the name BaconPants on IRC sometimes. Mostly when im arranging botnets for channel control :p

DeletedUser

War!

Merges!

Collapses!

Infractions!

Quitters!

Drama!

Though that sums up about every world, not just this one :icon_surprised: