W36's Best players

DeletedUser

There's too many to mention. There are some really good players hiding in the top 100. Some juggle work and real life and still keep up somewhat.

DeletedUser

Mines a long list, even though I wasn't here from the start I have had the chance of talking, playing a long side or managing some greats (in no particular order);

- Simz - Known the guy since W25 I think, he's lead me 3 times and I haven't ever looked any other way under his leadership. Amazing player, amazing leader and an amazing person (although he lied to me on something pffffffft).

- Debzor - Basically all of what I said about simz. Thank god for Ghosteh's annoying trait or I wouldn't of met her in W25. Brilliant person, leader and player.

- Carl - Always has a burning desire to learn, has matured a lot since his younger days playing TW and has turned in to a great player. Always wanting to improve, help out and learn. Brilliant co and I've always had fun whilst co-ing with him <3

- Joshi - Always been with Active, and is a very intuitive person. Is very skilled and will make a brilliant leader one day, that I have no doubts of. Great guy :) What would we do without jo0? <3

- Voltan - I've only met Elise recently and yet she's took an active role within the tribe. Took up the account and made it her own, she's done more in the tribe than anyone could've asked of her. What would we do without jo0? <3

- Dest. Unk. - Miggy and Terry = Pwnage. Need I say more? Two brilliant players equal carnage, if you're near by... God help you.

- Electric Rainbow - Had the privilege of co-ing whilst I was on the Voltan account who helped majorly when we made the account a power house. Brilliant co-player, never selfish and always willing to help out. <3

- Ac04 - When E.R. quit due to RL stuff, Adam then co-ed with me. We took the account to rank 6. Again a brilliant player, and was a privilege to have co played with him. <3

- Mikel - Mikel has a heart of gold, the guy does and always did do the best for everyone that he could've done. He's a great player and it was brilliant to have been in the same tribe as him. Hope things are going well for ya!

- Vee... Pee - Ahhh what can you say... Will always hold the title for 'Epic Spammer' and is a complete comedian. Brilliant player and personality, will always own your ass though ;)

- Tortoise - Someone who's always been loyal to Active, someone who's never questioned just got on with it. The ultimate team player IMO. Brilliant player, would have him in my tribe any day of the week... Although he is anyway <3

- Germ and co - Again just like the above. Always been loyal, knows what he's doing, never questioned anything... You get what you see.

- Mozely - For her first world... Done pretty amazing. Always wanting to prove herself and kick some ass, can't wait to see what she can do in the future.

- DEiiTY - Funny... Can also be annoying :lol:

- StewyHax - Stewy has always been a comedian, and absolutely wiped the floor with me on the Cele bashing :icon_cry:

- Ava and Old - Two leaders that have something that TW lacks somewhat these days; Morales. Two good leaders, never steered their followers on the wrong path.

- Ste - A very... Passionate person, can take things too seriously sometimes, but nonetheless a great player and a good mate. Fun to talk to :)

- Jamiered - A very quiet leader, obviously doesn't flaunt himself around the forums nor does he indulge in PnP. He just... Gets on with it. Obviously a great leader.

- Valkie - Hilarious person, always fun to talk to and a great player. Me wubs him muchly <3

- Conspik - Although isn't skilled with using his tongue, he's always stared down the barrel of adversity, never gave up and always pushed his troopers to do the best he can. Has always been in constant war, obviously has some skill to be around today.

- Bobbo - Where Conspik lacks, Bobbo makes up. He is a fine speaker and I believe him to have some sort of role in leading as well. Obviously doing a fine job. Keep it up :)

- Chilly - Always done his own thing and helped me out a little bit back when I was on Voltan. Keep kicking ass :)

- MvvM - A very funny person and always did his best with XVI when the other leaders left.

Sorry if I missed anyone out :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mines a long list, even though I wasn't here from the start I have had the chance of talking, playing a long side or managing some greats (in no particular order);

- Simz - Known the guy since W25 I think, he's lead me 3 times and I haven't ever looked any other way under his leadership. Amazing player, amazing leader and an amazing person (although he lied to me on something pffffffft).

- Debzor - Basically all of what I said about simz. Thank god for Ghosteh's annoying trait or I wouldn't of met her in W25. Brilliant person, leader and player.

- Carl - Always has a burning desire to learn, has matured a lot since his younger days playing TW and has turned in to a great player. Always wanting to improve, help out and learn. Brilliant co and I've always had fun whilst co-ing with him <3

- Joshi - Always been with Active, and is a very intuitive person. Is very skilled and will make a brilliant leader one day, that I have no doubts of. Great guy :) What would we do without jo0? <3

- Voltan - I've only met Elise recently and yet she's took an active role within the tribe. Took up the account and made it her own, she's done more in the tribe than anyone could've asked of her. What would we do without jo0? <3

- Dest. Unk. - Miggy and Terry = Pwnage. Need I say more? Two brilliant players equal carnage, if you're near by... God help you.

- Electric Rainbow - Had the privilege of co-ing whilst I was on the Voltan account who helped majorly when we made the account a power house. Brilliant co-player, never selfish and always willing to help out. <3

- Ac04 - When E.R. quit due to RL stuff, Adam then co-ed with me. We took the account to rank 6. Again a brilliant player, and was a privilege to have co played with him. <3

- Mikel - Mikel has a heart of gold, the guy does and always did do the best for everyone that he could've done. He's a great player and it was brilliant to have been in the same tribe as him. Hope things are going well for ya!

- Vee... Pee - Ahhh what can you say... Will always hold the title for 'Epic Spammer' and is a complete comedian. Brilliant player and personality, will always own your ass though ;)

- Tortoise - Someone who's always been loyal to Active, someone who's never questioned just got on with it. The ultimate team player IMO. Brilliant player, would have him in my tribe any day of the week... Although he is anyway <3

- Germ and co - Again just like the above. Always been loyal, knows what he's doing, never questioned anything... You get what you see.

- Mozely - For her first world... Done pretty amazing. Always wanting to prove herself and kick some ass, can't wait to see what she can do in the future.

- StewyHax - Stewy has always been a comedian, and absolutely wiped the floor with me on the Cele bashing :icon_cry:

- Ava and Old - Two leaders that have something that TW lacks somewhat these days; Morales. Two good leaders, never steered their followers on the wrong path.

- Ste - A very... Passionate person, can take things too seriously sometimes, but nonetheless a great player and a good mate. Fun to talk to :)

- Jamiered - A very quiet leader, obviously doesn't flaunt himself around the forums nor does he indulge in PnP. He just... Gets on with it. Obviously a great leader.

- Valkie - Hilarious person, always fun to talk to and a great player. Me wubs him muchly <3

- Conspik - Although isn't skilled with using his tongue, he's always stared down the barrel of adversity, never gave up and always pushed his troopers to do the best he can. Has always been in constant war, obviously has some skill to be around today.

- Bobbo - Where Conspik lacks, Bobbo makes up. He is a fine speaker and I believe him to have some sort of role in leading as well. Obviously doing a fine job. Keep it up :)

- Chilly - Always done his own thing and helped me out a little bit back when I was on Voltan. Keep kicking ass :)

- MvvM - A very funny person and always did his best with XVI when the other leaders left.

(hug) <3. Thanks Karl, I love my role of being the account noob. ;)

DeletedUser

heh wow, thanks for the compliment cruddy

valk

wow their crudz his but is mine :icon_surprised:

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: i love j00 to
thanks for the compliment <3
thats a nice boulder :cata:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: <3

DeletedUser

Going to go on a whim here as I truly haven't played on this world long enough. Thus for now, first impressions are what my opinion is based upon.

1 - wizzydizzy - Great friend (both players) and excellent players, leading a good strong tribe.

2 - R.T.T.T. - First impressions mean a lot to me, we only met today but from what I can tell your a great guy and I trust from your stats, an amazing player.

3 - Yars72 - Not afraid to mail people and state his opinion, even if he doesn't know them. In this I will always admire people and respect. Time will tell if he is a worthy player though.

4 - Mozely - This is her first world, she has progressed beyond what any normal new player would on their first world, a great deal to do with ruthless44's helpfulness and friendship.

5 - Ruthless44 - Without him Mozely would have most likely been rimmed and lost interest in either this world or the game entirely. For taking a new player under his wing he has my respect as not many do that these days.

6 - Pain.Carbon - They (although Joshi mainly) have to put up with me, I have a very strong opinion which can rub off on some the wrong way even if not intended, Joshi always perseveres through this and throws a little humor into the mix. Also an excellent part of ACTIVEs leadership.

7 - Undertheradar - I have not yet had the chance to speak to UTR but from what I hear he is a player of excellent skill and a nice guy, two qualities one can always appreciate. I look forward to the day we do.

There you have it, my opinion - for now :icon_wink:

Thank you Very much! Mozely is by far the best player I have met on the game although in the beginnig this very nearly didn't happen..

Fate I believe

Poor DEiiTY

DeletedUser

I don't know what to say :icon_redface:. Thanks guys :icon_smile:

Well, as has been said, this is my first world, and I do owe a lot to ruthless44. We didn't meet under the best of circumstances, and he still owns my first village :lol: But he's a fantastic player, heart of gold and would help anyone. One thing is true, if it wern't for him this game would have never been as enjoyable.

Anyone who knows me will also know that I am terrible at judging how good a player is, I tend to see personality over stats so I can't really comment on anyone else unless you want to know who I think are nice people. :lol:

DeletedUser

This is my first world too can i get hugz plz?

:icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol, this is the first world for quite a few of us I would think

DeletedUser

i have a question for MR Lanky...
his tribe abbreviation is GV but the tribe is called Ginger Power.
shouldnt his tribe be called GP????

DeletedUser

The tribe is called Gingerville, it actually tells you if you look real hard. I just made the CoA with Ginger Power on it because it seemed fitting with the picture.

DeletedUser

The Stooge - he is a great guy and always willing to help other out when they need it.

Rhev - Sets his eyes on a target and never relents, a brawler to say the least.

DaveF - very loyal person, and a hard worker, was sad when he quit.

DeletedUser

I'd like to mention a few I have had the privilege of playing with:

from my Vulture days

Psychenox: Patient and coaching, always prodding me to think about how to improve my game.
Pain.Carbon: very aggressive player who inspired me to get out of having too many defensive villages.
Semnormal: courteous and fair. Always a pleasure to help him out. Took care of my troops with beer and "innocents"
Ldotzl: took me in, fair and upstanding dude. Wish you had more time.
Astidonius: don't think he had enough time for the game but a good guy even when I went to the dark side (Huggles) and attacked him

From my time with Huggles

Wasn't there long enough and didn't really care while there.

From my time with (the new) Active

Haven't been here long enough to express anything different then what we've already seen in posts above, but I would reinforce those comments

DeletedUser

Bestest player ever: Tens001/Prototype

No sike cus its true!!