W36's Best Tribe

DeletedUser

Hi this is sir walmart, in wold 36, if u want an experienced tribe that sticks together no mater what then look no futher. Heavens Sentinals is a tribe full of experienced guys that are dedicated to be the best that they can. so if your interested then contact me, sir walmart, in the game/ or post your name or the cordinates of your village here in the forum. Thanks and have fun. :icon_biggrin:

limited number of high power positions, also a limit on positions in the tribe
so join now. also the first five other members than my self will get an administrative position.

so thanks for ur time,
sir walmart :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 threads in an hour and a half on the slowest section of a worlds boards. you sir need to chill out and stop spamming up the forum. People that don't care about your tribe will care about it even less the second and third time they read about it. geschlossen.

DeletedUser

if u got a problem with me then stop posting on the forum

DeletedUser

problem with you? not so much.

problem with you posting 3 threads within an hour on the same thing? yes very much.

our forums are spammed up enough already do shards a favor and stop spamming your tribe threads.

DeletedUser

lol thi recruitment thread isnt that helpfu mate, for an "exprienced tribe" you should of remmebered to post these things:

1) Whic k's your recruiting in
2) A limit i.e have to be same points as 40th member

DeletedUser

Or an accoutn sitting will be required. I have a few people that account sit to check people are keeping up with troop count. If for some reason they aren't up to scratch then they can either:-

1. Troop whore to catch up
2. Provide me with a good defensive report or a good offensive report

I hate people saying. Im starting an Elite Tribe. Elite means the best & untouchable. Give me a few days & I'll make farms out of over half your members. Bunch of point whores.

DeletedUser

Or an accoutn sitting will be required. I have a few people that account sit to check people are keeping up with troop count. If for some reason they aren't up to scratch then they can either:-

1. Troop whore to catch up
2. Provide me with a good defensive report or a good offensive report

I hate people saying. Im starting an Elite Tribe. Elite means the best & untouchable. Give me a few days & I'll make farms out of over half your members. Bunch of point whores.

I think tribe requirement to account sit is noobish. IDC if you are a tribe leader or not. My troops and build is my business. Nothing like having someone account sit you and then deciding he doesn't want you in the tribe and takes you out with the info he now has.

DeletedUser

yeah acount sitting is a double edged sword, yeah u can keep ur acount going further, but they can share all ur stats and use them aginst them