W37 --->Male or Female?

DeletedUser

Generally women are more commited and ferocious fighters.

Hackervirus

It is because we are playing virtually where you don't really get killed and you don't need your physical force. but if u look at in reality, 99% of succesful leaders or generals are men :).

DeletedUser

Leaders are men but some of t best players are women isnt that right?

DeletedUser

Sausage fest tribes fail but a tribe full of women i can't think of anything better.

Some might extend that theory and say having it lopped off and extending the chest region will make your tribe much more interesting, i volunteer my co-duke cb5x.. for the procedure, tis for the good of the tribe!

DeletedUser

Sausage fest tribes fail but a tribe full of women i can't think of anything better.

Some might extend that theory and say having it lopped off and extending the chest region will make your tribe much more interesting, i volunteer my co-duke cb5x.. for the procedure, tis for the good of the tribe!

:icon_eek: I'm sure cb might have a slight objection to that one...

your posts make me laugh kev and make looking at the forums worthwhile

DeletedUser

]but if u look at in reality, 99% of succesful leaders or generals are men :).

I consider my cute little tribe to be fairly successful... we've outlived three wars with us directly involved (and I consider a war anything involving a tribe that's atleast twice our size - not just the tiny petty tribes).

I personally attribute more than 50% of my tribe's success to my secret recipe for white chocolate chip cookies. And snickerdoodles. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Another thing to consider is we men are quite stupid when it comes to women, any war with Geomance involved and i have no choice but to join in. :icon_sad:

dfix

As always the middle path is the best, something in-between male and female,

A gay Duke makes the best of it
character0177.gif

DeletedUser

Another thing to consider is we men are quite stupid when it comes to women, any war with Geomance involved and i have no choice but to join in. :icon_sad:

Rawr. You is awesome mister kevvy! Well except for deleting that forum... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I find that women and men are fairly equal when it comes to playing the game...although I find that guys on average are more offensive and women are more defensive...women also seem to have regular bouts of instability...then again, men always rush into things.

DeletedUser

I find that women and men are fairly equal when it comes to playing the game...although I find that guys on average are more offensive and women are more defensive...women also seem to have regular bouts of instability...then again, men always rush into things.

instability? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

From what i see male players are more likely to be bigger players that will attack anything that moves, while women players are smaller, more skilled players that only really attack someone when they are mad at that player.

Stotty2009

From what i see male players are more likely to be bigger players that will attack anything that moves, while women players are smaller, more skilled players that only really attack someone when they are mad at that player.

2 of W37 top 3 players are female I think.

Well 1 is at least.