W37 --->Male or Female?

DeletedUser

I hope you'll be a bit more 'diplomatic' with them though, or they'll turn against you.

DeletedUser

so i have to have a sex-change to be able to have free chocolates.. pfft!

zakipoo

cookies?! eh,.. chocolate is good if its the right brands,.. like Dove, Godiva, etc =P and any other request is accepted! =P
i can even cook! do dishes, clean up villages, etc :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i can even cook! do dishes, clean up villages, etc :icon_cool:

In a tribe full of women???

Did I misunderstand thinking this was just a front for you starting a company installing computers in the kitchen?

How else would women play?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

From what I've gathered there is a disproportinate amount of top female players

DeletedUser

Yes I have spent thousands of hours pm ing players asking there gender :) no, in the tribes i've in about 2-3 out of 60 players are female. And I think 3-4 top 20 players are female. Side note: my mentor in tw was filigree and she is a female.

DeletedUser

Yes I have spent thousands of hours pm ing players asking there gender :) no, in the tribes i've in about 2-3 out of 60 players are female. And I think 3-4 top 20 players are female. Side note: my mentor in tw was filigree and she is a female.
I hope that is '3/4th' of the top 20, not 3 or 4, as, given the fact that there are only two genders (that I am aware of), that's indeed disproportional, but in favour of men.
Also, realise that on the internet, the average female is around 40, is capable of growing a beard and likes football, so be a bit more conservative with your stats.

DeletedUser

average age is around 40, capable of growing a beard and likes football... ICECO i think you finally have a chance with the ladies ^^

DeletedUser

That is against the rules; making a tribe specifically for one gender or race.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Nothing about gender.

A tribe in W29 (Bunneh) was for females only, and had quite a few moderators in it, in fact.

zakipoo

Did I misunderstand thinking this was just a front for you starting a company installing computers in the kitchen?

good idea! lmao!

DeletedUser

A touch screen monitor attached to a central computer on every corner of the house, so that we could do every housework while playing TW withe ease. Voice command would be a nice. :)

zakipoo

lol it wouldnt work for me, im deaf =( o well lol at least i like to be hands on