W38 Updating Maps & Player Submitted Maps

AusKilla

Updating maps have changed coding, hence why they don't show up in the old thread, its locked and i also cannot edit it as i didn't make the thread, so as the W38 updating map maintainer, i made a new thread instead :)

Link to W38 MAPS

MAPS UPDATE: 09:30 ST Every day

Tribe Dominance:

topktribes.png

Top Tribes (based on total points, not top 40):

toptribes.png

Top Tribes in Nobling:

topnoblers.png

Average Points Per Player:

topavgtribes.png

Player Dominance:

topkplayers.png

Top 15 Players:

topplayers.png

Fastest Noblers:

fastnoblers.png

Top 15 ODA players:

topkaplayers.png

Last edited:

AusKilla

de sticky the other one and sticky this one plz mod mod :D

DeletedUser

Oh and it's open thread, I've been waiting for this, how lovely!

rbh135

NEEDS A STICKEH
NOW
RITE NAOW
Top Tribes (based on total points, not top 40):
Why is that? :s That means mass recruiting noobs have a shot to be in the top 20 :\

DeletedUser80529

I don't know why the always lock these maps, they should always be open for discussion!

DeletedUser

well at the beginning of the world there was a poll (1st option was 'Separated topic with only update maps ,and another topic about discussing maps' ,and 2nd option wuz 'All together..') and we voted for 2nd option :)

DeletedUser

well they should be separate, the other one is for random maps, say for rank 90-100 if you will and so are the discussions supposed to be. This one here should be about these maps and these only.

rbh135

well they should be separate, the other one is for random maps, say for rank 90-100 if you will and so are the discussions supposed to be. This one here should be about these maps and these only.
Nah. It makes it better for no cluttering to have only 1 thread for it.

DeletedUser

for the first map (sorry im being random), but FuRy doesnt exist anymore, my tribe was their brother tribe, but somebody disbanded FuRy and now the players are scattered into different tribes in the area.

just thought i'd point that out

bluedragon4

for the first map (sorry im being random), but FuRy doesnt exist anymore, my tribe was their brother tribe, but somebody disbanded FuRy and now the players are scattered into different tribes in the area.

the maps update by themselfs, so it will be fixed soon

AusKilla

i wonder who was behind the disbandment of them..... :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hehe it was me who pressed the disband button lol
maps will update it like 10 hours wonder who will take rank 1 in that K now