W38 Updating Maps & Player Submitted Maps

DeletedUser

so many maps that i cant be bothered to read eac and everyoneamazing info though :):):)

DeletedUser

you have maps like that on every world, they are eh best :)

DeletedUser

is it just me or is ART running down the middle of the map . .it looks like the want to control the west side of the world

DeletedUser

good point gearhound. there is no tribe that can threaten art on the west

DeletedUser

Why is there such a lack of a strong large tribe in the west. . . wOOt are the onlt real big one and they are spread out along 6 ks

DeletedUser

Do you really play this world? Or keep up with forums? [o], Art, Mp and Sweet were the big powers on the west side of the world. MP exploded, Sweet split, [o] fractured, and Art did a little recruiting.

DeletedUser

i play this world . .there is a large power vacuum there that art should take advantage of

DeletedUser

zzzzzzzzzz wtb map update- curious to see how much new ground awol is gaining art.

DeletedUser

Join AWOL then, would only be your 12th tribe in what...6 months :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Join AWOL then, would only be your 12th tribe in what...6 months :icon_eek:

aw dont qq man- its ok- your tribe is just teribad inactives -

my tribe > your tribe

no need to qq about it

just go settings > delete acct

hehehe

AusKilla

my tribe > your tribe

no need to qq about it

hehehe

olkainry hasn't played w38 for months o_O How can he delete an already deleted account :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

my tribe > your tribe

no need to qq about it

hehehe

:lol:

For 6 months Art was > Your tribe..With actual Art inactivity well we'll see

Hey big mouth, join W46 during the first hour, we'll have fun together..No worries you'll be able to focuse again on this world soon enough :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol:

For 6 months Art was > Your tribe..With actual Art inactivity well we'll see

Hey big mouth, join W46 during the first hour, we'll have fun together..No worries you'll be able to focuse again on this world soon enough :lol:

what do you mean have fun together- ? you gonna noble more gifted villages then me they try to talk $hit? I only started posting in pnp - one reason: auskillas big mouth.

if they make w46 a 2x speed coin no morale world, then i will possibly give up w38 for it. oh yeah - no chruchs too - yuck . feel bad for all you w44s who sucked it up with those crap settigns just b/c of 2x speed.