W38

DeletedUser

i used to be hordes of chaos on world 1 then i stoped playing for a year and looking to start again so i would be up for joining a tribe in w38/39...

Why don't you just start 1 most likely be the most applied for pre-made tribe every!:icon_idea:

Nauzhror

have always wanted to know a W1 player or play aside/with a W1 player

Why? They're nothing special. Less than 1% of W1 players are good enough for me to even bother rating.

Oh and your 500 member tribe limit theory is nothing but speculation and quite unlikely. There has not been a 500 member limit since W1 except for W37 so the chances of another one so soon after 37 is not likely at all.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Why don't you just start 1 most likely be the most applied for pre-made tribe every!:icon_idea:

No, no it wouldn't. The most applied to premade ever is quite likely gravyboatcaptain's premade. I'm a member of it and know there were 300+ applicants and only 20-30 accepted.

DeletedUser

Why? They're nothing special. Less than 1% of W1 players are good enough for me to even bother rating.

Oh and your 500 member tribe limit theory is nothing but speculation and quite unlikely. There has not been a 500 member limit since W1 except for W37 so the chances of another one so soon after 37 is not likely at all.

I don't get tribbe limits it does nothing to stop tribes growing . With all the family tribes and talking in shared forums

chucklefang

I am one of those 1% right nauz? :D

chucklefang

In some aspects :p You would most definitely beat me late game, but if we started near each other you'd never see "late-game".

Come on Nauz you under estimate me. :) We started pretty close in w33.. Then again we were leading that one tribe together and we both went yellow lol... Ok disregard that world. If I stay on my game though and stay activewhile having a good starting spot I am more than confident I could easily keep up with you. :icon_wink:

Besides name a few other people, other than me in w1, that play enough starts to be able to keep up in early world setting while still being able to manage other things in other worlds. I can't think of many.

Nauzhror

Come on Nauz you under estimate me. :) We started pretty close in w33.. Then again we were leading that one tribe together and we both went yellow lol... Ok disregard that world. If I stay on my game though and stay activewhile having a good starting spot I am more than confident I could easily keep up with you. :icon_wink:

Besides name a few other people, other than me in w1, that play enough starts to be able to keep up in early world setting while still being able to manage other things in other worlds. I can't think of many.

You might keep up with me, hard to tell, only seen you play 1-2 new worlds, but I know that I've had top 20 starts on seven worlds to date so most people (W1 players or not) can't keep pace.

chucklefang

You might keep up with me, hard to tell, only seen you play 1-2 new worlds, but I know that I've had top 20 starts on seven worlds to date so most people (W1 players or not) can't keep pace.

Well maybe the next few worlds we can work a bit closer again. :p It has been a while since cats and those 2 or so days of spade. lol

DeletedUser

See, problem with promoting premades is all the flaming. I recomend you do what I do:

Make a tribe when the world starts, then work from there, but STAY away from mass recruiting, they nasty.

DeletedUser

World one doesn't flame that much anymore. I don't know what it is. When a new world comes out whoever goes on them forums will get flamed. However as the world gets older it gets less flamed. We always have people from newer worlds coming and we don't flame them anymore. :D

DeletedUser

I should have applied me thinks. ;)

Nah, your already taken. get on skype nub.

i used to be hordes of chaos on world 1 then i stoped playing for a year and looking to start again so i would be up for joining a tribe in w38/39...

hey Hordes, you might rmemeber me, I lead you in W25(a tribe called MeOW!).

DeletedUser

Gosh. So much arrogance has plagued our beautiful forums as of late.

Let us rid these lands of those who have their head too far up their rears!

DeletedUser22739

wtf chuckle? you should join world 39 kiwi instead. its going to be epic!

DeletedUser22739

Gosh. So much arrogance has plagued our beautiful forums as of late.

Let us rid these lands of those who have their head too far up their rears!

I agree. Lets start a movement! You can be the leader and we'll call it Dalek348ism :p

double post ftw!