w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

no, i dont think anyoe agrees with someone who doesnt play this world so silence is the best answer ;)

DeletedUser

sorry, but i do.
silence is just caused by the lack of descriptive words. : )

DeletedUser

I know im annoying with that ... but freaking cer-berus ... i dont know how he do this but he as twice as much points as the #2 in this crazy world.

DeletedUser

Who are Mask? Are they the remnants of Lost and some SIKE rebels?

DeletedUser

well, they are jumping up the ranks, and stealing sike players, SIKE is dropping members fast, dropping 15 members in 3 days, and the majority of them joining MASK, has SIKE'S merging become their downfall?

DeletedUser

Every time a tribe has a series of merges they fall apart. First we had 82nd, then we had LosT and now Sike. The reason MASK is going to do well is because they are all active members and they are a group of good dedicated players.

DeletedUser

Every time a tribe has a series of merges they fall apart. First we had 82nd, then we had LosT and now Sike. The reason MASK is going to do well is because they are all active members and they are a group of good dedicated players.

You missed out Omen :lol:

DeletedUser

Not a series of merges... just one merge in particular plus some key members leaving saw that 82nd fell apart... or this is what i have ascertained since I returned.

DeletedUser

In 82nd's case it was just one merge that brought it down whereas in Sike and LosT's cases it was more then one. I was simply pointing out all had gone through a series of merges.