w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

lopezs on 18.08. at 23:40
Hello there im contacting you becasue my tribe is being reborn as associates of the infamous tribe ~RAID~ we will be working with them on many operations and were under there protection and I was wondering if you were interested in joining it will ensure your safety as we have big plans to move into your area..Also i will be recruiting around your area so you will have quick support.

May want to add XXXXXXXXXXX and RAID as a family tribe.

velibor

Hello there im contacting you becasue my tribe is being reborn as associates of the infamous tribe ~RAID~ we will be working with them on many operations and were under there protection and I was wondering if you were interested in joining it will ensure your safety as we have big plans to move into your area..Also i will be recruiting around your area so you will have quick support.

Interesting...very interesting

Last edited:

scarlet ash

Id wait on raid to state if they are a family or not :p.

DeletedUser

Id wait on raid to state if they are a family or not :p.

RAID would deny it? (Wouldn't you want to disassociate yourself with such trash?)

Unfortunately, a reply from RAID is unlikely, as they're busy in their half-year long preparation to launch on NOB!!. We even dropped members to give them a fairer fight, and they didn't take the opportunity. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

RAID would deny it? (Wouldn't you want to disassociate yourself with such trash?)

Unfortunately, a reply from RAID is unlikely, as they're busy in their half-year long preparation to launch on NOB!!. We even dropped members to give them a fairer fight, and they didn't take the opportunity. :icon_sad:

Well that works out well for you guys since you were preparing for war with Raid long before I left lol

DeletedUser

Well that works out well for you guys since you were preparing for war with Raid long before I left lol

Odd, because didn't you delete/leave because you were bored of us NOT preparing to launch on RAID?

Flipflopping is not your friend silly fake-Canadian.

velibor

They have bigger things to worry about lol XD ex-SIO

DeletedUser

Odd, because didn't you delete/leave because you were bored of us NOT preparing to launch on RAID?

Flipflopping is not your friend silly fake-Canadian.

No that is not why I left you silly Canadian. Shows how little you know and ARE always talked about these big plans that never surfaced. Sounds like a lot of things in NOB all talk and very little substance.

DeletedUser

No that is not why I left you silly Canadian. Shows how little you know and ARE always talked about these big plans that never surfaced. Sounds like a lot of things in NOB all talk and very little substance.

It's okay, I'll give you the hugs you never got. *hug*

velibor

It's okay, I'll give you the hugs you never got. *hug*

"Snap"

bushhug01.jpg

-=I am the Joker=-

cough cough cough... odd that me as duke know nothing about being associates with Lopez and crew... he asked if he could bash for us but if you look at the stats you will notice that RAID has nobled several of Lopez's players including villages from Lopez himself.

As for the comment about us preparing to war NOB now where would the fun be in that, they are busy with DEVILS and from what I hear they (Devils and TBE) want RAID to attack NOB!! as well so that NOB!! has to split the support, thus yes it would be an ideal time to attack them but as said where would the fun be in that? Knowing that TBE's plans to war them is only hogwash, they expect RAID to launch on NOB!! and then they can move on RAID working side by side with NOB!! so maybe there is a family connection there or is it yet another major merge in the works by NOB!! or maybe just maybe it is all just a fabricated tale that is trying to get the world to war each other and someone like GE is behind it all?

DeletedUser

cough cough cough... odd that me as duke know nothing about being associates with Lopez and crew... he asked if he could bash for us but if you look at the stats you will notice that RAID has nobled several of Lopez's players including villages from Lopez himself.

As for the comment about us preparing to war NOB now where would the fun be in that, they are busy with DEVILS and from what I hear they (Devils and TBE) want RAID to attack NOB!! as well so that NOB!! has to split the support, thus yes it would be an ideal time to attack them but as said where would the fun be in that? Knowing that TBE's plans to war them is only hogwash, they expect RAID to launch on NOB!! and then they can move on RAID working side by side with NOB!! so maybe there is a family connection there or is it yet another major merge in the works by NOB!! or maybe just maybe it is all just a fabricated tale that is trying to get the world to war each other and someone like GE is behind it all?

TBE told you they're planning on us? Fancy lol, we didn't know that, but I will, without trolling and in full honesty, say we have zero relations with TBE. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TBE told you they're planning on us? Fancy lol, we didn't know that, but I will, without trolling and in full honesty, say we have zero relations with TBE. :icon_razz:

Isn't it great when you can't get a spy into the tribe any more :icon_razz:

Only kidding anyway it seems as of today everyone is opening up to each other & telling people what they really think

DeletedUser78112

Isn't it great when you can't get a spy into the tribe any more :icon_razz:

Only kidding anyway it seems as of today everyone is opening up to each other & telling people what they really think

Okay then i guess ill get it out, Im coming for your head :icon_wink: