w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

Nice job, Nithgor... you're maps are much more precise with all the villages being more exact dots on the maps. All the other maps that people update haven't been using their own custom "font" for the villages, so thanks! Yours look much better that way.

Void shall rise in k45. Karma, stop mass-recruiting. :icon_cool:

All credit for the maps goes to http://map.k-io.com/ & Scarlet Ash

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

Moo?, Geico, D3TH, PWNY, Lethal, and G-Star. Sounds good.

ackcody

I think their should be one for K45, another fairly busy continent

Mekolp

Screw you both, I'll use those rusty mapmaking skills wich haven't been used for around a a year to make a NE map...
Note that I would've putted half those tribes but felt the need of not being discriminatory, actually I might upload one without all the mass recruiting tribes, later.
Also note that kiwi doesn't have a dot... because those are the ones I love <3.
39jun05.jpg

Mekolp

nithgor, credit goes to nickjer, he's the map maker/scripter, scarlet & Ash is/are (is that a single nick or 2 players?) the ones meant to update families.

DeletedUser

looks like the dominance map is screwed up, only shows K54

DeletedUser

It's the only K wich has a tribe wich mass recruited close enough to get whatever is required to get into the map.

7000 points

Anyway Geico is owning the points per player. :icon_wink:

Not that points mean anything at this stage...

DeletedUser

How do you guys make these kinds of maps?:p

Most people have to rely on fairy dust to create these maps. And I hear this fairy dust is only located in the barbarian villages next to the villages of Random players... but if fair dust doesn't work, read this. Though.. fairy dust should work.

DeletedUser

Nice maps, both of you! I like original styles. I will make a map of premades/promising tribes in an hour.

DeletedUser

060609copy.png

Map requested by Nuke911 and D3TH added because Mors Mortis asked.

DeletedUser

nithgor, credit goes to nickjer, he's the map maker/scripter, scarlet & Ash is/are (is that a single nick or 2 players?) the ones meant to update families.

Nickjer basically runs the site, which I already mentioned in the very first post within this thread. But that's enough of this, let's stick to the topic. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

from that map it looks like K45 will be kiwis, K44 will be randoms, K54 will be voids and then K55 will be hmmm shared?

Well if i had to put a guess on who would come out on top in K55 i'd go with either PWNY or Geico (although for some reason i doubt this)

Rizzler

from that map it looks like K45 will be kiwis, K44 will be randoms, K54 will be voids and then K55 will be hmmm shared?

Well if i had to put a guess on who would come out on top in K55 i'd go with either PWNY or Geico (although for some reason i doubt this)

...yah..well for some reason I cant see kiwi owning k 45 anytime soon :lol: