w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser68295

from that map it looks like K45 will be kiwis, K44 will be randoms, K54 will be voids and then K55 will be hmmm shared?

Well if i had to put a guess on who would come out on top in K55 i'd go with either PWNY or Geico (although for some reason i doubt this)
K numbering goes YX not XY

DeletedUser

From the looks of it,Kiwi will control K54 since the only tribes in the way are GOW.

K 55 will be a contended by Moo? and Geico.Two very good tribes imo will be a good war to watch if it happens.PWNY consist of very good players but they look to be spread out too much which will cause them to get eaten up D3th seems to be clustered up in 2,since no-one really likes them much,and from the looks of it,not too much of a good lineup,will fail.Lethal is in the middle of all the action,time will tell what hapens to them.

K 45 will be contested by Void and small tribes such as TaZ and such.

Random and Bunny seem to be in a tangle up in K 44,Random seems to have the more elite players and will most likely take control of that k.

DeletedUser51390

From the looks of it,Kiwi will control K54 since the only tribes in the way are GOW.

K 55 will be a contended by Moo? and Geico.Two very good tribes imo will be a good war to watch if it happens.PWNY consist of very good players but they look to be spread out too much which will cause them to get eaten up D3th seems to be clustered up in 2,since no-one really likes them much,and from the looks of it,not too much of a good lineup,will fail.Lethal is in the middle of all the action,time will tell what hapens to them.

Random and Bunny seem to be in a tangle up in K 44,Random seems to have the more elite players and will most likely take control of that k.

we here at pwny like our placement very much no tribemates in the way to cramp our style but close enough for some coordination

DeletedUser

May I ask how do you know D3th's lineup? :icon_rolleyes:

LastApparatus

Lets just say Mr.D3TH spawned next to a particularly mean player called LastApparatus and won't be fit for leading a tribe much longer.

DeletedUser

How do you know leadership skill if Mr.D3th is an alias? :lol:

I dont.

At least from the thread I saw Nuke made about him,or at least that name does not sound good for him,especially since LA is next door to him.:lol:

timelimit

Those maps that Intersum has been making are of W 39 premades.

Is Relent a premade?

Well you can consider it one. I did not come from w19 but many of the relent players are all really high up in world 19 and had planned to start w19 together. I played worlds 1-13, then came back and started w37 really late.

Really people shouldnt dismiss us because we are also a very strong force to reckon with.

DeletedUser

I dont.

At least from the thread I saw Nuke made about him,or at least that name does not sound good for him,especially since LA is next door to him.:lol:
Until now, he has been a really nice leader :icon_cool:

No comments on the second part ^-^

DeletedUser

mapphp.png

Well i decided to do a map just for reference and so people can see how cluster some of the K's are and how spread out some of the tribes are...

DeletedUser

Can we get the date listed, as well as the requirements for each map?

DeletedUser

Nice map tho slightly irrelevant in my opinion... too many tribes listed that people won't really need to know about...