w39 Blog; Gotta Read 'Em All!

DeletedUser

Raid were about to declare on us anyway, they had been increasingly attacking more & more of our players & we just hoped that the weak willed, back bone lacking NOB!! would grow a pair & launch after we had highlighted how poor raid were at defending, we knew alone we couldn't win, we just underestimated how weak nob have now become. They will be the first of the big three to go for sure.

DeletedUser80195

And still you plague this world with your nonesence.........

Originally Posted by lumograph4
We got each other banned so you couldn't enjoy our villages, enjoy

What an embarrassment .....

Such a great leader you are.

You left the rest of your guys out to dry.......If I were you I would have talked my way into NOB and wait for the big party to start.

So what if raid was gearing up to attack TBE (dont know where you get these things) maybe certain member made it their mission to free up some

time for you on this and other worlds.

You see young or old Lumo/Birdy we dont play this game to hug. This is a tactical game of war where we fight till the last village.

It's understandable on some level. TW is built to make you spend as many waking hours as possible building invisible troops to go after someone's invisible armies. After spending hundreds of hours trying to get somewhere, being rimmed kinda sucks

But if it's the end of your world then maybe your world just isn't worth continuing :)

Save yourself time and heartache. Lose on your own terms, not because we rimmed you!

Thus my comment to this is:
Find the delete button and press it, save yourself some time.

I take it you read Raid's profile and took heed.......lol

PS......read spoiler you might like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

rooki7

Raid were about to declare on us anyway, they had been increasingly attacking more & more of our players & we just hoped that the weak willed, back bone lacking NOB!! would grow a pair & launch after we had highlighted how poor raid were at defending, we knew alone we couldn't win, we just underestimated how weak nob have now become. They will be the first of the big three to go for sure.

You came back finaly ?
Though your previous post was the last one ?

Your memory is short lumo, didn't you remener lying to one of our little player to noble him a village saying after it was tbe territory and so he couldn't kept it anyway ?
Well we only did the same, removing TBE villages that were in Raid territory.

As usual many talks, nothing else lol.

DeletedUser

How is that that every thread loose it's track?

Nice one, Jer :icon_biggrin:
I love Stars comic but then I had already seen it before you posted the comic here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

O_O
Clearly. Watch out Mozzi!

Sorry guys, there should be a new blog fairly soon. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Then Rohan maybe miscalculated the chances of someone being targeted by Jer

DeletedUser80195

Lol in that case maybe JL needs to step over into the light.

Ill shoot you an invite ;)

DeletedUser

About bloody time....

Good blog Jez, interview with KD was very insightful.

DeletedUser80195

About bloody time....

Good blog Jez, interview with KD was very insightful.

I must agree.

It would have been nice to see more interviews and maybe a piece on each of the top 3 tribes.

Maybe an interview with the leaders of one of the little up and coming tribes trying to survive on this world as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

-=I am the Joker=-

Well I am not going to beat around the bush, it was to date the weakest blog you have brought out.
Then again not much to really say right now, it is a slow time on this world like you stated, with the activity bit.

Hopefully in the near future we can do something to spice it up a bit, and I must say Per you amaze me...