w39 Blog; Gotta Read 'Em All!

DeletedUser83287

sorry then i just thought this one is rather late since the rest of the blogs are not that far apart
or he just does it when something interesting happens
Blogger Introduction - October 11, 2010
Catching Up on Recent Events - October 12, 2010 [Rx4U/RAID merge, GLEE/NOB!! merge, Devils/THEM war]
Bird Attack! - October 20, 2010 [Top 10 Players, TBE/~RAID~ war, Devils/THEM war]
A War Begins - November 28, 2010 [#RAID#, Devils/~RAID~ F. War]

DeletedUser80195

He's probably working on a new and good one just for you soph.

DeletedUser

Heh heh.
Yeah. There's a new blog out as of today.
A look back at what happened in 2010.
Perhaps a fun history lesson for some - an answer to how we have arrived where we are at the moment -, but a bore to others.
Not to worry, another (current) blog should be out within a few days.

DeletedUser83287

2 things

you missed placed the * in TA in November
#Raid# contains THEM members not my members of *TA and i think no one else joined from the rest of the family

DeletedUser

About bloody time!!

But seriously, interesting read. I can't remember what happened last week, so this is nice :p

DeletedUser

i didnt say he did wrong
i know he is doing his best while he have incomings but he better name it hast year history or what ever...im outa here call me when the new blog is out
i always like his blogs :D

lightgod44

Good memories, remember all of them thanks jeremy for the refresher.

DeletedUser

you missed placed the * in TA in November
#Raid# contains THEM members not my members of *TA and i think no one else joined from the rest of the family
Fixed the location of the asterisk.
THEM was part of the "brotherhood", unless I'm very much mistaken. As I said the family, not just *TA, that statement is still accurate. But just for you I went and checked - there was 1 TAK member in #RAID#, and the rest were THEM/inactive ~RAID~/TBE/other small rim tribe members. Happy now? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

dont get mad JL...was just kidding...as i said i always like your blogs :)