W39 Blog

DeletedUser

lol, you are more subjective with every passing day, seen much better from you.

DeletedUser

890 nukes? I'd heard double or triple that.

Then again, Jager also said he had set his account to delete again, for the sixth time. :icon_razz:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats retraction :p

I posted the forever stats from Rx4u and the *TA family - I apologize - the current war stats are up in the thread :p

DeletedUser

doubt that NOB! will see the end, if they go on like this. : D

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils T.D.E

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

DeletedUser

doubt that NOB! will see the end, if they go on like this. : D

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils T.D.E

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

Credit given to Jager for catching one of our accounts inactive. That said, he's sent more attacks at us than the rest of your members (Including KD and QD) combined, so congratulations.

DeletedUser

ur evading the point by saying that ur tribe can't handle a single player, way to go.

//oh yeah, i havent played since like.. june?

DeletedUser

ur evading the point by saying that ur tribe can't handle a single player, way to go.

//oh yeah, i havent played since like.. june?

Actually he's saying jager caught an inactive account, and that the rest of the TDE/Devils chums are completely useless. You absolute fool. Read the paper.

DeletedUser

Actually he's saying jager caught an inactive account, and that the rest of the TDE/Devils chums are completely useless. You absolute fool. Read the paper.

If TDE is completely useless, why aren't you beating them with ease? Rx4U is slaughtering the *TA family. If TDE is so bad, where are similiar results from NOB!! ?

DeletedUser

If TDE is completely useless, why aren't you beating them with ease? Rx4U is slaughtering the *TA family. If TDE is so bad, where are similiar results from NOB!! ?
Skull is in IRON... don't ask him why NOB!! fails.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

paper, where?

duhh, u said it yourself, if the rest r completely useless, then it leaves only cerb.

DeletedUser

Not gaining points does not mean someone is inactive.

image.php

image.php

DeletedUser

This statement is wrong on so many levels i won't bother to reply.

Skull is in IRON... don't ask him why NOB!! fails.

:icon_razz:

You're a noob -.-

paper, where?

duhh, u said it yourself, if the rest r completely useless, then it leaves only cerb.

Not really, 30 useless players can still click the attack button. Your arguments are ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Not gaining points does not mean someone is inactive.

image.php

image.php

Are you trying to tell us the OA account was active when you launched on it? It's funny, because for that to be true, the owner would have to be something other than currently at boot camp getting ready to go get his ass shot off to keep us lazy bastards back home safe.

Doesn't change the stats, you caught an inactive account, congratulations for you, but I don't get the point behind trying to make something out of it that it's the exact opposite of. Had we been you in SIKE or your new playtoys, we'd surely have booted the OA account once you started taking some vils from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This statement is wrong on so many levels i won't bother to reply.

Ok, my mistake, you're with Iron family and not NOB!!... so bascially your opinion for who's a noob and who's a crappy tribe means jack :icon_rolleyes:

Cobra, 82nd, LOST, and MASK all have talked big game about TDE being horrible. And yet, where are those tribes now? If those tribes actually put a dent in TDE and were committed, they wouldn't have succumb to inactivity and their disbanding.

But again, not sure why I'm arguing with someone from Iron :icon_neutral: