W39 General Information Thread

DeletedUser78112

i knew he wasnt just trying to be smart i wonder how many wars he will start and will he be an epic fail.

we have never biased towards Rx4u before so lets hope they dont take this as an insult

DeletedUser

Hmm, I don not fear Rx4U although i have much respect for your tribe. If came to war between us then you can expect much more then what -V- has given you and im not declaring war on your tribe 9 is enough. The villages in Rx4U territory have been there and any new villages in your area i do not know about. I have made it very clear to my members that we are to not noble into Rx4U's area. If this is continuing it is probably do to the fact that IRON members are down there.

What kind of leader has such a lack of control over his members? And does not know where his members noble? I suggest you do something about it soon before i do it for you :icon_wink:

i dont think he is, he is new player on pijethal acc and he feels he is betetr than w39.

UBM is teh sex.

2004 Artemis

This conversation would be better placed in the top 15 tribes thread or in UBM's introduction thread. Please keep this topic (relatively) spam free.

DeletedUser79785

I know were my members are. I know were my new villages will be placed. Any members of IRON will be killed in time by us or by Rx4U. And if they are around us then The villages are ours.

Thats all im saying.

DeletedUser

I know were my members are. I know were my new villages will be placed. Any members of IRON will be killed in time by us or by Rx4U. And if they are around us then The villages are ours.

Thats all im saying.

hahaha.

the ice gets thinner.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i knew he wasnt just trying to be smart i wonder how many wars he will start and will he be an epic fail.

we have never biased towards Rx4u before so lets hope they dont take this as an insult

I will only start wars that we will be capable of winning :icon_wink: We still like you guys in game - anything out here with Nob is fun and games. However I can assure you no epic fail will be associated with me in game or out.

UBM is teh sex.

:icon_redface: awww shucks thank ya

Thats all im saying.

We know where your members are too, and where they are growing.

Following Iron into Rx4u territories is no excuse for nobling into Rx4u territories. If you really did respect Rx4u like you had said earlier then you would have ensured your members weren't nobling in the controlled continents not just hope they weren't. And from the looks of things you might want to resend that circular on where they are and are not allowed to noble. Iron or no Iron you have no business in our K's. We need no help securing our area.

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

I will only start wars that we will be capable of winning :icon_wink: We still like you guys in game - anything out here with Nob is fun and games. However I can assure you no epic fail will be associated with me in game or out.

good to know :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79785

Anger? will not declare on Rx4U. I have no intention of war on them.

Like i said I do not fear them but respect them, out of this I will reinforce my CM and make sure that my members are not
expanding in Rx4U's land.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thinker.jpg

some general info regarding myself and Rx4u

and here i was peacefully nobling and building barbs when all of a sudden

And here i thought you were in Nob - When did you get recruited by T.D.E?

Disclaimer: If you or anyone you know sufferers from a Barbarian Village enoblement addiction please call 1-800-Anti-TDE. Operator's are standing by to help you work through your Barb dependency issues.

so where to begin? where to begin?

at 1st i thought it would be a 1 on 1, but i got lucky and found my kind of menage-a-trois, when his 'tardy' cronies joined in , and now its 3 (4?) on 1; just imagine Rx4u as a code where x = lips, w/ ofc my personal fave, the gold lipstick (as provided courtesy of NOB!!)

Don't fool yourself into thinking that my corner men will be stepping in the ring. I'm the one with the towel over my head

head%20in%20towel.jpg

no not that fantasy -

AXR001682.jpg

Thats better - Skull holds my spit bucket (I dont swallow) and Art massages my shoulders in between rounds and says stuff like "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

so artemis comes to defend ubm, and all i can say is no, i wasnt an avid reader of these dry forums, you and your great powers of observation as evidenced by your ability to note that albul is our mod (i guess that was deleted as well along w/ a few of mine, lulz); no shi-ite sherlock (thats right holmes was not a shi-ite muslim), thanks for reading those red letters under mod next to w39 for us, that actually puts you one step above the imbeciles @ dvd and their spectacular defensive strategies, and btw, i know why you where a mask:

I'll return the favor for Art's defense to UBM *(1). The need to perform at a higher level is indicative of the intelligence level of the audience one is trying to appease. In the World 39 forums i could talk in fragmented sentences and make no sense whatsoever and the 4 people that actually read the 39 externals could probably care less. The source of actual excitement out here seems to be TDE and Mask arguing over who gets counted into their stats.

(1)[spoil] Art was just directing people to go talk about UBM in a different thread because he didn't want his precious info/news thread to be destroyed by me :icon_wink: haha too late[/spoil]

and then there's my hero, UBM, the one that brought tw life back into this old warhorse (for that i truly do thank you), regardlessyou have done a fantastic job leading the tribe against a bunch of inactive V noobs, and they didnt even take too many back despite their inability to fight back due to mass sittings, I can see your future one day looking something like this:

Life hasn't been brought back yet but hopefully we are taking a step in the right direction. Silento tried to take some shots at UBM claiming no feats and a lot of talk but I think that account in the last month has lost more villages to -V- than Rx4u as a whole so I didn't hardly bother with a response. I wont take credit for leading Rx4u. I have some influence in the tribal direction but the leadership and tribe at Rx4u has done a phenomenal job against Sirshortsgotate and crew.

but your true talent is really not IG now is it?, but for future reference please trim those 'lips' for me

as for the rest of you at rx4u, please grab a bite to eat and enjoy the show

I think IG i still have you by a couple villages so to say my talent doesn't lie in game isn't exactly accurate. My true talent is dealing with people whether internally or externally. :icon_wink:

(2)[spoil] Courtesy of Wiki

Dick and Jane were the main characters in popular basal readers written by William S. Gray and Zerna Sharp[1] and published by Scott Foresman, that were used to teach children to read from the 1930s through to the 1970s in the United States. There is controversy as to plagiarism of another work, however, with Gray accused of copying Fred Schonell's similar Dick and Dora readers found in his Happy Venture Playbooks. It is known[citation needed] that the original premise of Gray's readers were in fact appropriated from his Australian contemporary Schonell. Gray's main focus was to develop the Curriculum Foundation Series of books for Scott, Foresman and Company. His vision was to tie "subject area" books in health, science, social studies, etc with the vocabulary mastered in the basic readers, thus vastly improving readability in these same areas. The main characters, Dick and Jane, were a little boy and girl. Supporting characters included Baby (or Sally), Mother, Father, Spot the dog, Puff the cat, and Tim the teddy bear. They first appeared in the Elson-Gray Readers used in the 1930s. The books relied on whole language theories (or "whole word reading") and repetition, using phrases like, "Oh, see. Oh, see Jane. Funny, funny Jane," but they did not totally ignore phonics. Phonetic analysis was part of each reading lesson, although not to the degree one would associate with learning to read by pure phonics. For this reason, they came to be used less and less as studies supported phonics as a more effective method of gaining literacy.[/spoil]

A little photo heavy on your initial flame there Arach, I hope you dont mind me calling you Arach. If i were to type out Arachnophobia every time then this image would be burned in my mind and he's not a pretty man.

help-at-hand-for-arachnophobes-$7032447$300.jpg

I'll leave you with this

your not on my level,- I was hoping that you were - How about you put away the kiddy toys and come play for real if your going to call me out here in public land :icon_wink: that way i can at least bring my C plus game instead of just using the cliff notes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice posting thus far.

But UBM you forgot to add the following at the end of your post:

quod erat demonstrandum

DeletedUser

with the way you were pondering my last post i thought this was a self pic:

Too many pics huh? one less and a bit more rambling wouldve made my post look like yours, so I guess i mistook you for the typical rx4u illiterate that requires pics to understand the true meaning of a message, my apologies. regardless, now that i am aware you have attained your 3rd grade ejukashon, please have a copy of my latest book:

funny50.jpg

NOTE: by ass i mean the donkey, and your 'livestock' will be in much pain

but i did notice that some rx4u members carrying these signs so ill keep your literacy a secret:

funny26.jpg
i hear its a guy called drunken master

... Skull holds my spit bucket (I dont swallow) and Art massages my shoulders in between rounds and says stuff like "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"...

yes, i remember that in our first encounter, art does do a 'good job w/ her hands' and the 'ego stroking' helped fill that 'spit bucket', but i wonder what you did w/ it, did you make a 'milkshake' and share amongst yourselves? and btw as i remember it, art said 'eat that lightning and dont crap any rainbows while im behind you'

w/ regard to myself:

When did you get recruited by T.D.E?

I wasnt going to say anything but i might as well share anyways, i do have a barb addiction, but the number you provided was to focalor's personal chat line (when i found out it was $3.95 a minute, i hung up) where he can aptly demonstrate his verbal skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKHeN69r_M. The correct number is 1(800)FY2-TDEF, but to stay 'on-topic' i actually did igm King Dragon w/ an interest in joining tdef, here's our convo:

anachrophobia on 08.04. at 02:52
hey Queenie, how about i join your fake tribe of noobs that cant do nothin but noble barbs and internals?

Drag King on 09.04. at 01:18
call me king

anachrophobia on 09.04. at 02:20
oh Queenie... is drag king ok? it makes you sound like a supadupa racecar driver

Drag King on 09.04. at 02:29
that sounds coooooooooool, ima gonna make all my little nooblings call me that

anachrophobia on 11.04. at 19:08
so can i join?

Drag King on 11.04. at 19:33
no

anachrophobia on 11.04. at 19:38
????? XD :icon_cry:

Drag King on 11.04. at 19:40
im sorry, i dont want to hurt your feelings, im really a soft, sensitive, all warm and fuzzy inside kind of guy that wants to create a loving empire just like this fabled website (aka the promised game): www.tribalhugs.net

and although your barb nobling record is impressive, our standards are a little higher, also you do not have enough internals, really almost none, which would normally put you over the top, but you are sorely lacking

you see, you really have to understand the tdef strategy, we dont actually fight wars, we let the other side noble us until they get so tired and bored w/ nobling tdef members that they just quit, then we just noble our barbs right back

here is an excellent example: http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.p...01613&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

anachrophobia on 11.04. at 19:48
will i get another chance in the future if i can get more internals and barbs

Drag King on 11.04. at 19:50
ofc, ALL apps are forever pending in our eyes, we are always looking for more meatshields

and thats how it ended... rejected, but at least i gave it a shot

But to say im not on the level:

your not on my level,- I was hoping that you were - How about you put away the kiddy toys and come play for real if your going to call me out here in public land :icon_wink: that way i can at least bring my C plus game instead of just using the cliff notes

well that is..... very low brow and unfortunately disappointing. thats like admitting defeat before the games really begin, especially after receiving such a very nice quote wall from you, what a contradiction. and yeah u may have a few villas on me now, but thats ok, Im sure ill be more concerned w/ rank once i get into tdef

or..... wait.... you must be trying to get in yourself and even before me all in secret by pointwhoring your way in; good strategy actually, i wish i had thought of that, Drag King will prolly make you baron right off the bat, i wish i had your skillz, as for me... looks like ill be stuck in nob!! where i meet the following requirements:

as for some of the v stuff, thanks for confirming

and finally here's your tdef vs. mask update: 6 more noobs need to be added to the stats other than that, no one really cares anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

2004 Artemis

yes, i remember that in our first encounter, art does do a 'good job w/ her hands' and the 'ego stroking' helped fill that 'spit bucket', but i wonder what you did w/ it, did you make a 'milkshake' and share amongst yourselves? and btw as i remember it, art said 'eat that lightning and dont crap any rainbows while im behind you'

I'm not a girl. /fail

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
with the way you were pondering my last post i thought this was a self pic:

Unfortunately being Undead and all and something with the way the light hits the skin but not in a gay way like Ed Cullen the only picture that ever took successfully was this

Arach1.png

Too many pics huh? one less and a bit more rambling wouldve made my post look like yours, so I guess i mistook you for the typical rx4u illiterate that requires pics to understand the true meaning of a message, my apologies. regardless, now that i am aware you have attained your 3rd grade ejukashon, please have a copy of my latest book:

Not Fortchunatly for you I was learned in the speaching lots before i got my invatashion to Rx4u. It's quite alright; guilt by association. In fairness though I will have to assume that as a Nob member you beat the meat*(1) about 14 times a day and are 180 lbs over your ideal weight of 180lbs. Since you enjoy the youtube links so much I'll give you some advice so that your children don't share the same fate as you and your Nob slobbers.*(2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdWFIgNJL3A

Its not asthma if your just out of breath.

(1) [spoil] Beating the Meat

widget_cchV61Vkjgr5K9bUxJvF33.jpg

There are various circumstances that affect how tender a piece of meat is. The length of muscle fiber is what makes meat tough, so the cut of meat you choose is particularly important. How the meat is handled after the animal is killed also has a great impact on whether it is tough or tender. If the meat has been handled properly, it will be juicier, resist spoiling longer, and have a better texture. But of course, you have no control over that.

So, once you get your tough cut of meat home, you’ve got to find ways to break up or soften the muscle fibers. Using mechanical means, you can flatten it with a tenderizing mallet, the bottom of a heavy pan or some other blunt object (most people place the meat between two pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap to keep it tidy), you can score the meat across the fibers with a sharp knife or use a tenderizing tool, or, in dire cases, you can grind it and turn it into hamburger. Once the meat is cooked, you may have another opportunity to physically tenderize it. A flank steak, for instance, is cut in the direction of the muscle grain and is inherently tough. Once cooked, you always slice it thinly against the grain, which transforms a tough piece of meat into a still somewhat chewy, but very edible, serving.
[/spoil]

(2)[spoil] nob = a shorthand version of door knob
slobber = one who is a slob, no sexual connotation whatsoever
[/spoil]

For legal reason we cannot discuss any "ego" stroking performed or not performed by the subject in question. Any money exchanged or not exchanged is also off limits.

On the topic of milkshakes - I think its very clear
I drink your milkshake... I drink it up

-i-drink-your-milkshake--630-75.jpg

and thats how it ended... rejected, but at least i gave it a shot

Well now you share something with this guy

megan-fox-snubs-rose-from-child-500x350.jpg

But to say im not on the level:

well that is..... very low brow and unfortunately disappointing. thats like admitting defeat before the games really begin, especially after receiving such a very nice quote wall from you, what a contradiction. and yeah u may have a few villas on me now, but thats ok, Im sure ill be more concerned w/ rank once i get into tdef

Lowbrow would be to not respond at all - I'm at least giving you a chance to redeem yourself from a mediocre post. I'll beat you into Tdef though...

or..... wait.... you must be trying to get in yourself and even before me all in secret by pointwhoring your way in; good strategy actually, i wish i had thought of that, Drag King will prolly make you baron right off the bat, i wish i had your skillz, as for me... looks like ill be stuck in nob!! where i meet the following requirements:

Dammit - who spilled the beans - Back to the lab

I'm actually quite happy in Rx4u for now though. Apparently here in Rx4u all you have to do to win a war is declare one. One dedicated to a man who dressed with a bright white face and a funny smile and another dedicated to a man with a bright white face and a funny smile. At least the first man with the bright white face and funny smile spoke. Fighting with -V- is the equivalent of fighting a room full of Hellen Kellers before brail.

319-2-HellenKeller02.jpg

So since you got stuck on the nob or by the nob or however you want to word it. Can you maybe enlighten us to anything you guys have actually done in the last 4 months other than troll the external forums and add nothing intelligent to conversation.

DeletedUser

I wasnt going to say anything but i might as well share anyways, i do have a barb addiction, but the number you provided was to focalor's personal chat line (when i found out it was $3.95 a minute, i hung up) where he can aptly demonstrate his verbal skills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rKHeN69r_M.

I am sorry that the my girls were not able to satisfy you or your needs. It is expensive, but that's what you pay when you want class.

Perhaps I can suggest a phone line that is much more suited to your budget and "Taste":

1-866-Dirty-Firemen

:icon_wink: