W39 General Information Thread

velibor

So whats going on with NOB!!

CRAZY14U Left 10th July 2010 - 04:25 2,883,166
Fatarmy Left 08th July 2010 - 22:34 3,625,163
rizzla09 Left 08th July 2010 - 22:34 2,666,212
Solace015 Left 04th July 2010 - 19:25 1,904,061

Lol i would comment but id have my council pwnin my as* back at home :) so LOL is all im gona say

DeletedUser

All will be clear enough in a day or two... until then you'll just have to wait.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's quite obvious.....NOB!! are clearly just creating another tribe so they can be a mighty family tribe.

/sarcasm

DeletedUser

Probably recreating a new tribe with just the originals or something, since they realized all the new recruits suck? L

DeletedUser

Probably recreating a new tribe with just the originals or something, since they realized all the new recruits suck? L

Maybe...
or like it says on some of their profile "under new management"

dont want to be in NOB!!! tribe..

DeletedUser

One of your Nubs, I believe... :icon_razz:

By the way, active is SOOO over-rated.

I mean, look at T.D.E - 46/59 active, yet they and their family are down to NOB!! by a factor of 3:1 over the last 5 days...but maybe that's down to the sword nukes they are so fond of!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My nubs?.....So one of the NOB!! hierarchy applied to be my soldier? :icon_biggrin:

Edit:

.........................again!
:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I mean, look at T.D.E - 46/59 active, yet they and their family are down to NOB!! by a factor of 3:1 over the last 5 days...but maybe that's down to the sword nukes they are so fond of!

TDE family members don't FORCE people to stop being able to attack them, that's all I'm gonna say about that. :lol:

DeletedUser

@ Hybrid Soul

Well, there comes a time in any baseball players life when they realise they can't quite make the hits like they used to... but rather than throw in the towel completely, they opt for coaching the little league instead!

DeletedUser

@jagerblue - I'm sure there was something deep and meaningful behind that comment.....

...but I just see the word 'family' and after that I take nothing serious!

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@ Hybrid Soul

Well, there comes a time in any baseball players life when they realise they can't quite make the hits like they used to... but rather than throw in the towel completely, they opt for coaching the little league instead!

I'm confuzzled Dave! You want to share with the w39 public that when my council (coaches) get bored they retire to leading little league (NOB!!)? :lol:

jaerblue said:
TDE family members don't FORCE people to stop being able to attack them, that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Too true. It just happens of its own accord! :)...............boredom is a killer!

velibor

:icon_rolleyes:
What about beast

DeletedUser

Beast got kicked. He disobeyed tribal instructions and started a war. We forgave him that, but not his poor performance. NOB!! attracts the occasional pussy (cat).

I'm confuzzled Dave! You want to share with the w39 public that when my council (coaches) get bored they retire to leading little league (NOB!!)? :lol:

You're 'Confuzzled Dave'? What a lovely name :)

I can see why you spend time on the forums though - life in your corner of the world must be quiet these days, what with all three of T.D.E's non-barb farming players busying themselves over in the East...

velibor

Beast got kicked. He disobeyed tribal instructions and started a war. We forgave him that, but not his poor performance. NOB!! attracts the occasional pussy (cat).

You're 'Confuzzled Dave'? What a lovely name :)

I can see why you spend time on the forums though - life in your corner of the world must be quiet these days, what with all three of T.D.E's non-barb farming players busying themselves over in the East...

What war Oo i coulda sworn i heard you say a mild skirmish

DeletedUser

@veli-bore 'border skirmish' for us, 'war' for TDe/Devils, 'Armageddon' for you if you were involved - all just a matter of perspective ;)