W39 Hopes and expectations

DeletedUser

It seems that SE is completely deserted of players, hopefully people get smart and start joining in mass numbers. W38 is n00b.

I know SE is so empty, but thats due to the fact that geico haven't joined and its only Moo there, controlling our much deserved farms <3

Clur

1 <3 Spam but I even put big bold writting for people to keep it simple! :icon_wink:

Nudist

I know SE is so empty, but thats due to the fact that geico haven't joined and its only Moo there, controlling our much deserved farms <3

woah eeek, I totally meant to say SW. SE is jam packed in comparison to SW. My sincerest apologies for my error. <3

DeletedUser

*sends noble train at mass recruiting tribe* *watches it fall apart*

oops :p

DeletedUser

Oookay. Let's see if I can get this back on track.

I think w39 has the potential to be one of the more awesome worlds of recent times. There are a lot of experienced players coming to the table, a lot of history, and a lot of ego at stake. :icon_twisted:

Which will make for good times both IG, and in the forums.

I give it about a week, tops, before everyone under alias is known, and the full extent of player skill for the world is revealed.

As for why I'm joining... um.. I got added to some random chat one day, and that seemed like as good a place as any to stop and join a tribe. There's very little premeditated planning goin' on here, on my part. :lol:

Rating of potential fun factor: 9/10. (Nothing's perfect, eh?)

DeletedUser13939

I'll bring the hamburgers! Gonna run to Mcdonald's right now!

*thinks of something to say to avoid infraction*

I believe this world will be great. Rating of potential fun factor: 9/10.

Now, on to what I really want to say....

Osirus-tiLung, you can't give me my burger until you join the world! >.<

DeletedUser

Even though the settings could've been better I'm quite sure this world will be a lot of fun. Lots of old experienced players are coming here, so I'm guessing it'll be a bunch of lesser known players coming aswell.

Who knows.. maybe these new players will take over? (Aint gonna happen.. but yeah :p)

DeletedUser

I prefer W38's settings but I have to follow the crew! And the Moo crew went W39.

DeletedUser

my personal goals . . ..

ummm. To have fun with a group of people I enjoy associating with and to do well while I'm at it.
The fun bit however is a lot more important than the doing well bit to me though.
Take both the encouragement and the open dislike in my stride care little about either.

What do i expect from the server ?
It really depends on how teh premades act.

i understand SE and NW will have multiple premades and the server gets intersting really fast if the premades war each other early on.
Find out how well the team works from the get go.

Or they can ally or merge in a couple of months to control their respective K's more effectively. Thats a somewhat maligned but often effective option too.

I cant actually say if this is my last world, but I hope it to be.My ingame name will reflect as much.
The reason why i joined was because I realised that theres quite a few people i enjoy talking to spread across a number of servers so this world would give me the oppertunity to put them all into one room and quit every other skype chat :icon_razz:

World potential ?

Ummm i'd give it 9 atm.
It probably deserves less but i think there may just be a few suprises.

Rizzler

Oookay. Let's see if I can get this back on track.

I think w39 has the potential to be one of the more awesome worlds of recent times. There are a lot of experienced players coming to the table, a lot of history, and a lot of ego at stake. :icon_twisted:

Which will make for good times both IG, and in the forums.

I give it about a week, tops, before everyone under alias is known, and the full extent of player skill for the world is revealed.

As for why I'm joining... um.. I got added to some random chat one day, and that seemed like as good a place as any to stop and join a tribe. There's very little premeditated planning goin' on here, on my part. :lol:

Rating of potential fun factor: 9/10. (Nothing's perfect, eh?)

Awesomez. you b here?

DeletedUser

Hell to the yes! Some nubz in a randomly rainbowed tribe of some sort managed to convince me to play. I likez teh pretty colourz.

One of my personal goals for this world is to make it past about 350 points before some r/l crisis destroys me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have high hopes:

I hope to reach the top 10000 in both points and OD
I hope our tribe reaches the top 200
I hope to be in the top 1000 in my K
I hope not to be the first one nobled out
I hope to have massive amounts of fun with friends
I hope not to fall out of my chair and hurt myself
I hope to not drunk attack blindly the top player in the world (again)
I hope not to get banned from the forums in the first week (again)

I know there's more...but I forgot. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have high hopes:

I hope to reach the top 10000 in both points and OD
I hope our tribe reaches the top 200
I hope to be in the top 1000 in my K
I hope not to be the first one nobled out
I hope to have massive amounts of fun with friends
I hope not to fall out of my chair and hurt myself
I hope to not drunk attack blindly the top player in the world (again)
I hope not to get banned from the forums in the first week (again)

I know there's more...but I forgot. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

You're dreaming if you think any of this is actually gonna happen!!! :lol:

shoturmumthe2nd

potential 6/10, not many players atm but will be interesting to see what tribes go above the rest :)