DeletedUser68295

i'm a nub

i accidently picked world 39

so here i am, ok so are pikemen good?

and where the flip is the log out button?!:icon_confused:
no pikemen suck you should skip over straight to heavy cavalries

and the logout button is at settings->Start over->password->ok

DeletedUser

well let's see what's store for me in this world...just got back in playing TW again...after a year...hmmm hope i wont that be busy in RL..

DeletedUser

This world is like w32, by far anyone who has played and got at least 3 months be4 leaving, thinks w32 was by-far the funnest. The rules here are like it, this is gonna be a great world! Plus no annoying archers. :) Good luck guys. Me and my cousin are gonna play this world together, we are right next to each other. Time to kick ass.

W 32 was 2X speed, this world is 1X, thats a big difference

DeletedUser

My hopes are for it to be fun! like a slip and slide! weeeeeeh! :lol: hahaha

but we needz more peoplez! The world is empty! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I`m expecting at least some players to restart, so I can actually get resources from farming... Really weird spread / barb appear on this world. Low joining rate fu*ked it up I guess.
I really need LC, come on. :)

Because of that, I give it 8/10, since it really has potential. Hopefully people won`t go inactive... At least not too soon.

LastApparatus

As long as I'm not the only one who finds his usual "farm farm farm farm" technique messed up by a low number of barbs, which are all empty anyways.

d4rksinth

As long as I'm not the only one who finds his usual "farm farm farm farm" technique messed up by a low number of barbs, which are all empty anyways.
When BP goes off you'll have plenty of farms. There are alot of inexperienced and inactive players.

DeletedUser

I just hope w39 doesn't become plagued with family tribes. W24 was a lot of fun till the big tribes all started turning into family tribes.

DeletedUser51390

I`m expecting at least some players to restart, so I can actually get resources from farming... Really weird spread / barb appear on this world. Low joining rate fu*ked it up I guess.
I really need LC, come on. :)

Because of that, I give it 8/10, since it really has potential. Hopefully people won`t go inactive... At least not too soon.

i expect alot of bruised egos in k44 and k55 at least

DeletedUser

Yep..Got over.
4 days kinda seemed like 4 years.

Lol ya, just made ~PTC~ centered in k46 and I have 7 members already but u should see the one on world 38. Was ranked 5th but now ranked 25th do to members fighting.