w39 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

id say unsticky. it was left for too long to do most of it without guesswork so wont be very reliable...

sticky the newspaper to replace it!!! hehe

DeletedUser

I'm all for the newspaper getting stickied, however - i do think we can piece together who got to what first. It may involve looking through TW stats for a lot of time...but it can be done.

In a years time, you'll be glad we did!

DeletedUser

I'm going to guess and say there are around 25 rankings have been past but haven't been recorded.

As for stickying the newspaper, I was thinking maybe keep the thread you have now open but then stickying a new thread which I would close but move each article into after you write it. So one closed thread with the articles and one for discussion. The other option is to just have you post them in your existing thread and have that thread stickied.

imo, it'd be nice to have all the articles in one place instead of scattered through a thread.

DeletedUser

Yeah the extra locked thread idea was what I was going to suggest to you if possible :icon_wink:

Darkknight758

I'm going to guess and say there are around 25 rankings have been past but haven't been recorded.

As for stickying the newspaper, I was thinking maybe keep the thread you have now open but then stickying a new thread which I would close but move each article into after you write it. So one closed thread with the articles and one for discussion. The other option is to just have you post them in your existing thread and have that thread stickied.

imo, it'd be nice to have all the articles in one place instead of scattered through a thread.

Agreed do whatever it takes 2 keep newspaper going b/c I rlly like the idea of it.

DeletedUser

Thats a good idea.
Its already getting random spams in it.

Then if you lock it guys can read each weekly update, one after the other.

Darkknight758

Thats a good idea.
Its already getting random spams in it.

Then if you lock it guys can read each weekly update, one after the other.

srry about spams... sometimes I cant help myslef and they just slip out (I dont think I have spammed much here though, yet...)

DeletedUser

Unstickied.

There is to much info missing and I don't think anyone is keeping track anymore.

Darkknight758

there was a crap load of info missing it is only about like a few tribes >.>

DeletedUser

Just thought I would update this

First to 1000 vilages - -V-

First to 20mil ODT - Random

No need to sticky this as milestones are going to be too few and far between

Maybe a mod could edit the first post with this info