W39 New Awards Thread

DeletedUser

Hey, the posts here show what people think of you, there's no real need to touch on that subject any more. That said, I can find you an account in another tribe if you'd like to challenge us for a second time. :icon_wink:

Nah I'd rather stick with the Lumo account for now & maybe settle things with you over a friendly game of very cool chess :icon_razz:

Hey you two just fight it out on the battlefield not the forums :)

RAID vs NOB

But lumo and anac should be left to a one on one fight :)

Raid v NOB, I would love that.

Although please be kind & let us finish gobbling the little guys around us :icon_redface:

Sorry but we raiders need time to prepare :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nah I'd rather stick with the Lumo account for now & maybe settle things with you over a friendly game of very cool chess :icon_razz:

Raid v NOB, I would love that.

Although please be kind & let us finish gobbling the little guys around us :icon_redface:

Sorry but we raiders need time to prepare :icon_redface:

I've never been a chess fan, perhaps a few brews over some Bill Clinton saxophone can solve our issues!

Also, RAID v. NOB!! has been the dream for months now. :icon_sad: But don't you agree that the four months or so that RAID's already had to prepare would have been long enough? Although I suppose after the -V- and ??? experiences, the raiders are being super careful to decrease embarrassment the next time around.

DeletedUser

I've never been a chess fan, perhaps a few brews over some Bill Clinton saxophone can solve our issues!

Also, RAID v. NOB!! has been the dream for months now. :icon_sad: But don't you agree that the four months or so that RAID's already had to prepare would have been long enough? Although I suppose after the -V- and ??? experiences, the raiders are being super careful to decrease embarrassment the next time around.

Pity cause I would have loved to have played a super cool game of chess with you :icon_razz:

And yeah after 2 embarrassing performances this time round, ~RAID~ want to make sure that they don't fail 3 wars on the bounce.

Plus we want to make sure we don't have loads of little enemies working against us at the same time.

Also joker is a bit busy with work right now & is waiting till things quieten down before we actually plan anything.

This ~A~ war has just been, bombard & try to noble but if you don't do not worry.

This info. is not strictly correct & is posted here to satisfy the needs of some nobbers.

DeletedUser

Pity cause I would have loved to have played a super cool game of chess with you :icon_razz:

And yeah after 2 embarrassing performances this time round, ~RAID~ want to make sure that they don't fail 3 wars on the bounce.

Plus we want to make sure we don't have loads of little enemies working against us at the same time.

Also joker is a bit busy with work right now & is waiting till things quieten down before we actually plan anything.

This ~A~ war has just been, bombard & try to noble but if you don't do not worry.

This info. is not strictly correct & is posted here to satisfy the needs of some nobbers.

Joker's not too busy with work, he's always on Skype when I check. :icon_razz: As for preparing for us, we're well aware, and the nobbers on our borders have been waiting. We were hoping you were starting when Timdark started poking around, but nope, he's the exception to the rule, rather than the example. :icon_sad:

Do a favour and get hold of Mozzi for me though, I do miss him.

DeletedUser

Joker's not too busy with work, he's always on Skype when I check. :icon_razz: As for preparing for us, we're well aware, and the nobbers on our borders have been waiting. We were hoping you were starting when Timdark started poking around, but nope, he's the exception to the rule, rather than the example. :icon_sad:

Is joker really, ah right so he is just ignorant that he ignores me in game & on skype.

I feel so abandoned by my apparent active leader :icon_cry:

We all know NOB!! is just so much better than ~RAID~ & if you want a war that isn't a walk over then let us do it in our own time, I am sure Joker will decide to open one of the mails with info. on nob!! one of these days, it just a matter of time I swear :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is joker really, ah right so he is just ignorant that he ignores me in game & on skype.

I feel so abandoned by my apparent active leader :icon_cry:

We all know NOB!! is just so much better than ~RAID~ & if you want a war that isn't a walk over then let us do it in our own time, I am sure Joker will decide to open one of the mails with info. on nob!! one of these days, it just a matter of time I swear :icon_rolleyes:

Na, he's definitely inactive, you're right, I made an awful mistake. He has a program that reads 20 minute old mails automatically.

87199963.png

DeletedUser

Na, he's definitely inactive, you're right, I made an awful mistake. He has a program that reads 20 minute old mails automatically.

87199963.png

I feel hurt inside to know my leader reads mails from enemies & not his own tribemate, especially when my mails contain info.

DeletedUser

U were lookin for me?

DeletedUser

We all know NOB!! is just so much better than ~RAID~

You ever heard the sayin "Assumption is the mother of all f&%K ups"???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

ArtofSpam.......Happy Birthday

you should be on a raid account not a devils one.......smh!

DeletedUser80195

Nope because I know where Googly is and sith......hmm, we never really jelled or conversed.
That only leaves you plus my skype told me like 4 times this am it was you BD.
We need to finish that convo from the other night that's been ongoing for like a year plus now.

DeletedUser80195

Since several players are posing the question "what tribe and account is Googly is on?" Wow GE you are that popular, I didn't realize the power of the eyes. Forgive me for adding a skype quote:

[12/13/2010 3:55:00 PM] GooglyEyes: tde dont exist any more, do they?
[12/13/2010 3:55:05 PM] GooglyEyes: and na, W39 has had enough of me :D

Happy?
Straight from the horses mouth.......he isn't interested in coming back and is playing one of the newer worlds.