W39 Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hai all.

The last newspaper I did for this world (if you go back a few months) seemed to be a bit of a success. And I am bored. So I'm wondering if people want it to be started up again?

If people want it, I will do my best to drop my own personal views again to make it a lot less biased than my general anti-Sike agenda on this world.

All I will need is the following:

One leader from each tribe in the top 10 (top ranked family tribe if more than 1 branch are in top 10) to consent to an interview every so often.
A couple of people to update me via forum mail every few days on wars and big recruitment changes etc.

If anybody is interested, please comment below. If nobody wants it, I won't bother spending hours a week making it again :)

Googly

DeletedUser78112

i would like to see it lets hope the leaders will agree:icon_smile:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a newspaper on w39 again.

I enjoyed it last time round and the forums here do need livin' up.

On behalf of Rx4U I consent to an interview every so often and will help with details when possible.

DeletedUser

One of us will interview; Minder or Colpo or ARE. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am a bit of a newb in the externals to be honest, but from what I can see they could be more exciting; so it would be great if you and the leaders would do this again.

DeletedUser

do it mate :)) this should bring back the life of THIS forum :)

DeletedUser

YES! I love Newsletters on here! This could spark up these forums big time. :-D

2004 Artemis

I'd be interested in seeing a newspaper on the forum again. It'll be the one thing worth reading.

Pjleathal

If you want to do a real hard hitting interview on Hybrid Soul - I have some naughty pictures of him:icon_eek: - I'd be willing to submit for the interest of journalism

2004 Artemis

If you want to do a real hard hitting interview on Hybrid Soul - I have some naughty pictures of him:icon_eek: - I'd be willing to submit for the interest of journalism

Those are from that New Year's party? I thought we said we weren't gonna mention what happened there....

-=I am the Joker=-

Feel free to contact me for interviews, let's just not go the route you tried with me before on the PNP's. :icon_wink:

you know we lub ya GE

Status
Not open for further replies.