w39 Population spread

DeletedUser

Normally there are 20 villages in 7x7 but this time it's much less.It seems that this world is not dense and the population is a lot spread out.
Any opinions ?
I think a possible side effect will be for those who join latter. They might end up in an area which had an early start.The rate at which people are joining this world is much slower this could be a reason for less density as well. I guess most pre-mades decided to join rim :icon_rolleyes:

ps: As usual k44 is most dense region :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

less players less tribes= the worlds end sooner I say.

DeletedUser

I think South-East is the most dense, SW has got like no-one over there.

But i also think this is a pointless thread.

DeletedUser

Just means less noobs... When your 7x7 was filled with 20 people how many exceeded 3k points? How many went barb?

DeletedUser13939

I think South-East is the most dense, SW has got like no-one over there.

But i also think this is a pointless thread.

SW is only empty because I am there. Everybody fears Da King! :p

DeletedUser

K44 is the best,I always join NW because of this.Also,maybe people preferred the 2x speed of 38.They cannot join both after all.

DeletedUser

K44 is the most crowded with 789 members and then K55 with 785

i am so sad for writing that.

Rizzler

core just hasnt filled yet.
give it a couple o days and we will get a better picture

DeletedUser

We are still on the initial fill. Once we begin the arc fill, we will be able to tell the density.

DeletedUser

Theres not enough in the NE. Less players=less farms:icon_cry:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They are filling up now. There is a very scarce number of barbs though it seems.

DeletedUser

i got two barbs right next to me. good position for such a noobish player lol

DeletedUser

They are filling up now. There is a very scarce number of barbs though it seems.

For me they aren't there's 3 7x7 blcoks right next to me with only 1 or 2 villages in them. Very worrying.

DeletedUser

We are still on the initial fill. Once we begin the arc fill, we will be able to tell the density.

That's true but those join in next few hour might be at a disadvantage as they will be filling up the gaps :icon_rolleyes: . Only ~60 villages in my 21x21 i hope it gets better :icon_confused: .