w39 Population spread

DeletedUser

Too much emptiness in between. Never seen a world like that. if it stays that way even after more people jion then cavallery are the order of the day :heavycavalry: :lightcavalry: :scout: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe barbs will fill up the gaps... If i don't get a few more players in 15x15 i'm gonna go nuts. In the square above me there are 2 villages.

in The Morning

That's true but those join in next few hour might be at a disadvantage as they will be filling up the gaps :icon_rolleyes: . Only ~60 villages in my 21x21 i hope it gets better :icon_confused: .

A 1 day disadvantage? Should be bearable...

DeletedUser

Lol everyone went SE.

I think they want in on teh awesome milk and cookies.

Made myself 3 barbs so far.

DeletedUser

Well i get to have fun taking care of the moo in my area so it should be entertaining.

DeletedUser

Just means less noobs... When your 7x7 was filled with 20 people how many exceeded 3k points? How many went barb?

None, and all.

It seems to me that the NW is the most crowded, and the NE is the least. Center the mini-map on 500|500 and you can tell from that.

Additionally, TWStats tells us... nothing. It isn't updated enough to show any obvious difference.

DeletedUser51390

i started roughly 5 hours late and wound up smack dab in the center. i can see lizy in my mini map :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This is amazing. We still havent moved on to the arc progression.

Just breached the 6700 village mark according to the world data that just updated. Normally by this time I would expect us to be more than triple that number.

DeletedUser

Just breached the 6700 village mark according to the world data that just updated. Normally by this time I would expect us to be more than triple that number.

Seems like demand and desire to play new Tws worlds isn't there anymore..... is it the beginning of the end of tws? :icon_eek:

slurmnator

Seems like demand and desire to play new Tws worlds isn't there anymore..... is it the beginning of the end of tws? :icon_eek:
w38 had more people so dont worry about that maybe people are like faster worlds with new units and coins now:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i started roughly 5 hours late and wound up smack dab in the center. i can see lizy in my mini map :icon_eek:

I am right near the center and I started 9 hours late.

I remember when I joined world 17, was like 15k players in the first 10 hours. This is really sad, but awesome at the same time.

Only old-schoolers here, maybe? Personally these are my favorite settings.

mattcurr

Fast speed+new units=all people who dont understand farming.

DeletedUser

We have finally reached the arc fill stage a little bit ago. Mainly archiving this for reference on the near future worlds

DeletedUser

Yeah. right before the arc stage... :( kinda sucks when people around you have had a nice lil head start. haha

DeletedUser

What is the arc fill stage?

Basically its a number that I type in the settings, whatever that number is equals how many villages are in the inner circle, and how big the circle is, before it moves onto filling the outer circle(remainder of the map), until the world closes. I believe I set both worlds at 7500, sometimes I set 5000, sometimes 9000.

Last edited by a moderator: