W39 population

DeletedUser

This world was created around June 1st 2009.
This world reach a number of 40 000 players.
I thought it would be a good idea to follow the numbers of players accross the time of this world.
BTW, i've rarely seen a world going on so fast. Players are getting rimmed so fast ..

Total players : 4593
Players over 100k : 646
Players over 500K : 191
Players over 1 M : 69
Players over 3 M : 1

Total Tribes : 389
Tribe over 100K (top 40 members) : 72
Tribe over 500K (top 40 members) : 42
Tribe ober 1 M (top 40 members) : 34
Tribe over 5 M (top 40 members) : 14

Each two weeks or months, i'll try to redo the excercices.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

''Currently worlds 1-10 and 12 have had this feature enabled. There are also a couple of exceptions:
World 43 started with half priced nobles, and world 39 has it enabled shortly after the start.''

not sure, i took this from newslatter #6.

DeletedUser

This world has also slowed down in new players joining. I doubt this world will ever make it past 8x8 to the full 10x10. They opened too many new worlds too quickly back when Lizy was around, so that stunted the growth of many new worlds.

DeletedUser80195

Good job......but I dont think the bigger tribe have the stomach for new players atm correct em if im wrong but little red dots that pop up next to you randomly get catted down till the player hits reset.....some players just up and leave......if a player is lucky enough to end up on the rim and start there they have a fighting chance .....

DeletedUser

This world has also slowed down in new players joining. I doubt this world will ever make it past 8x8 to the full 10x10. They opened too many new worlds too quickly back when Lizy was around, so that stunted the growth of many new worlds.

they should think about having worlds open with 1-month gaps in between, I think it would allow worlds to fill up a lot more.

DeletedUser

I like the small size, atleast we're not as small as 27. lol

Raizinz

I remember looking at the ranks about a week or so after the start of W39 and could have swore there were about 55,000 players. But yeah the number of players have gone down very fast.

DeletedUser

I remember looking at the ranks about a week or so after the start of W39 and could have swore there were about 55,000 players. But yeah the number of players have gone down very fast.

that's because world 40 was opened shortly afterwards :) besides i think world 39 is not that appealing to make players stay for long.

2004 Artemis

A lot of players prefer the speed of the faster worlds, and world 41 had that draw. However we have the half priced nobles, which combined with a smaller amount of players will make this world move towards the end faster.

DeletedUser

Personally the settings for world 39 are perfect for me. I have played on world 15 which is a 2 speed world and this world is much better in everything else. :)

DeletedUser

The only that bothers me with this world is that there is no archers ... archers kick ass man !

DeletedUser

The only that bothers me with this world is that there is no archers ... archers kick ass man !

Oh dear god no; we had them on world 7, and they just made everything more complicated. Although truth be told, I was an archer whore. :p

lightgod44

I liked em on w17 but than again i also liked coins compared to these settings :)

DeletedUser80195

I liked the bonus villages and the overall setup on 43....I left to just focus on one world. Too many ego's and not enough tallent on that world. At least from what I came across........

DeletedUser

The only real winner in this world has been inactivity. I doubt it will ever reach its full limit.

Of the 40,000 who started I think more than 35,000 quit, I doubt if more than 5000 players were rimmed.

Raizinz

Yeah now its more of just that and merging accounts. :/ not much of nothing going on...