W39 Stats That Matter (And Some That Don't)

DeletedUser

I've always been more of a table guy, but many on here like pretty pictures. So you might do better to brighten it up for them.

statsmaster

Good idea... how about I include both, next to each other. It'd probably be good, because we'd have a visual reference and a more accurate table.

DeletedUser

Good idea... how about I include both, next to each other. It'd probably be good, because we'd have a visual reference and a more accurate table.

I like that, I love numbers so I'll barely look at the graph personally, but many will prefer it.

DeletedUser

A couple of simpler ones lol

Could I request

Total OD / Points
(Total OD Ranking + Points Ranking) / 2

please?

statsmaster

Okay, the first one definitely, what's the point of the second one? Just to average out your rankings? How about (ODA Ranking + Points Ranking) / 2 because you choose your ODA, not your ODD.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know what you mean about choosing your ODA and not your ODD, but just as a good offense can be defensive, a good defense can also be offensive, so personally (and I think I'm about the only one here lol) I rate ODD as just as important as ODA.

But they're your stats, so whatever you think is best :icon_wink:
Thanks for reading anyway

DeletedUser

Removing this as a sticky until there's a few stats worth showing on it's main page.

statsmaster

Yeah, I know what you mean about choosing your ODA and not your ODD, but just as a good offense can be defensive, a good defense can also be offensive, so personally (and I think I'm about the only one here lol) I rate ODD as just as important as ODA.

But they're your stats, so whatever you think is best :icon_wink:
Thanks for reading anyway

Well, I suppose, but ODD is still not as important as ODA. I like Tru Dread's formula, ODA*.75+ODD*.25, that weighs it quite well.

statsmaster

Removing this as a sticky until there's a few stats worth showing on it's main page.

Well, I'm sorry, I just wonder, if the world hadn't been delayed by mods like you(Which automatically makes it your fault too:icon_rolleyes:) then there'd be stats worth looking at, wouldn't there? I hate it when it drops off the main page, it means I have to bump it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose, but ODD is still not as important as ODA. I like Tru Dread's formula, ODA*.75+ODD*.25, that weighs it quite well.

OK then, if you could get a stat that weighs the rankings in this manner with that weighting, to give a sort of overall ranking between ODA*0.75+ODD*0.25 and points, then that would be perfect :)

DeletedUser

Well, I'm sorry, I just wonder, if the world hadn't been delayed by mods like you(Which automatically makes it your fault too:icon_rolleyes:) then there'd be stats worth looking at, wouldn't there? I hate it when it drops off the main page, it means I have to bump it :icon_wink:

You've got to be kidding me.

statsmaster

@Nithgor - 'Twas a joke..

@MMcC - Good idea :) I'll do that too.

But it might have absolutely no bearing on what is actually happening, I'll have to wait and see.