W39- Survey

DeletedUser

the whole plus thing is confusing, every other day can you clear that up and combine it for one total, seeing as there is probably no need to see what the results used to be.

Thanks,

WL

DeletedUser

the whole plus thing is confusing, every other day can you clear that up and combine it for one total, seeing as there is probably no need to see what the results used to be.

Thanks,

WL
i was planing to do that at the end of the survey, but ok, i can understand that + thingy is confusing.ill add them up starting from tomorrow.any constructive critics are welcome. thanks.

DeletedUser

LOL , its a joke, if you get a whole tribe voting similaly then they can fix the stats, like any kinda of survey done this way its all a fix.:lol:

DeletedUser

Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.

DeletedUser

LOL , its a joke, if you get a whole tribe voting similaly then they can fix the stats, like any kinda of survey done this way its all a fix.:lol:
if you think survey is so important that you need to mobilize entire tribe to vote for your own tribe than hell, go to politics or something.like i said people shouldnt vote for their own tirbes.anyways these are just opinions that doesnt change anything.

DeletedUser

Please stop flaming this forum, stay on topic I don't wanna see this get deleted for a wile, its quite amusing.. Artemis your excel graphs are great you should make another one :)

DeletedUser

Good one D... now tell me how i can see whats happening with this survey please. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i havent updated it yet, but you see for example 3 votes +3 votes+ 3 votes, it was upated 3 times so thats how votes are moving, and artemis was kind enough to make an excel table.

DeletedUser

sorry this stoped, i have been realy busy in Rl for last couple of weeks.ill do something similar sometimes soon.