W39: Thoughts on packet cost changes?

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He means we aren't at half price noble yet. He desagree with you saying we already are at half price.
And i agree with him i don't care the rules of other servers, we are at 100% price noble of this server and would be good to go to 50%.

Ah ok. That makes sense. My bad! So that's 8:0.

Hang on...

would love it

9:0 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser80195

For the record...
WE didn't start this world with half price nobles, it was voted and added some 7 or 8 months after.
Anyone that isn't for 1/4 priced noble packets should just hit delete right now.
Yes im saying add me to your list to half the half priced nobles.......
I'm hurting no nobles and I can say the same for several of my tribe mates.

Out of your estimated 400 active accounts in this world I think its safe to say roughly 150 of them are either open accounts or being sat.
Begin the END GAME NOW PLEASE.......
Make packets 1/10th the price it is now.

DeletedUser

For the record...
WE didn't start this world with half price nobles, it was voted and added some 7 or 8 months after.
Anyone that isn't for 1/4 priced noble packets should just hit delete right now.
Yes im saying add me to your list to half the half priced nobles.......
I'm hurting no nobles and I can say the same for several of my tribe mates.

Out of your estimated 400 active accounts in this world I think its safe to say roughly 150 of them are either open accounts or being sat.
Begin the END GAME NOW PLEASE.......
Make packets 1/10th the price it is now.

Thank you for correcting my error :)
that makes it 11:0, with one person suggesting it drop a lot lower than 50% of the current packet prices. I must be a genius :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't think it'll happen just yet but maybe your thread will at least bring the issue some attention

I vote for a further 50% reduction

DeletedUser

Ok people, so far this is 13:0 in terms of who likes the idea of halving our packet prices and who doesn't.

I am going to stress here that this is merely to see what people's thoughts are on the matter. If the people who handle this shiz happen to read this thread, and see that a small amount of the more active players on this world are keen on this to happen, maybe an official poll might happen (I asked Albul to make us an onofficial one on the forum :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

I vote for half price nobles! Or half price packets! I've lost track of what it is, but make something cheaper!

Then I can have twice as many inactive nobles.

DeletedUser

I vote for half price nobles! Or half price packets! I've lost track of what it is, but make something cheaper!

Then I can have twice as many inactive nobles.

14 for, 0 against, although you will only get nobled out faster :lol:

DeletedUser80195

Troll =P

...... I lol'd too

Noff you set that one up lovely and it seems Armageddon is on a flaming roll.

BTW Armageddon what are you in game?

I will vote on behalf on the entire tribe of raid for 1/2 the 1/2 price nobles.

DeletedUser

Troll =P

...... I lol'd too

Noff you set that one up lovely and it seems Armageddon is on a flaming roll.

BTW Armageddon what are you in game?

I will vote on behalf on the entire tribe of raid for 1/2 the 1/2 price nobles.

I love you all really :icon_wink:

~RAID~ and #RAID#, that must be another 70 to 80? I'll say 69 to play safe. 83:0.

And as for who I am ingame, that is something that you will have to discover for yourself. True knowledge lies in the path to acquiring said knowledge. I would hate to deprive you of the opportunity to further your wisdom.

Regards,
Lisa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

I just got owned :icon_redface:

better by him than me because Id probably get banned for what I might have added.

But I can tell you know what you were doing when you added that 69 there.

:lol:

Ill go out on a limb and say nob agrees to the noble price drop as well.

I see only 1 devil are against it.........figures.

Smh