W39: Thoughts on packet cost changes?

DeletedUser

that's like 140:1.
That covers basically all the non-Devils active players lulz

DeletedUser

That doesn't make sense. This whole thread is meant to see what people think ABOUT having the noble prices halved yet. We all know we haven't had them halved since the world started - the settings for this world meant they were cheaper than most worlds...

Do you want the packet prices cut in half, or would you rather they didn't? :)

ohh, thought i said. I'm for them.

weren't you the one that said they were halved already? i was simply saying the "halving" of the noble price was part of the world's settings. simply because i can see the staff saying the prices were already halved to begin with. If you weren't the one to say that, then my apologies, and if you were, I'm not saying anything directed towards you. Just throwing it out there

DeletedUser

ohh, thought i said. I'm for them.

weren't you the one that said they were halved already? i was simply saying the "halving" of the noble price was part of the world's settings. simply because i can see the staff saying the prices were already halved to begin with. If you weren't the one to say that, then my apologies, and if you were, I'm not saying anything directed towards you. Just throwing it out there

I was saying the world started off halved. I was told I was wrong by Rohan, who said something about it being voted in early on. In whicih case they were already halfed :p

And okiedokie - I don't think I need to bother updating the opinion ratio any more tbh. I think it is clear that 99% of this world want it :)

DeletedUser

I was saying the world started off halved. I was told I was wrong by Rohan, who said something about it being voted in early on. In whicih case they were already halfed :p

And okiedokie - I don't think I need to bother updating the opinion ratio any more tbh. I think it is clear that 99% of this world want it :)

it's true the vote happened after the world started, i voted for it btw :p

but it was put as the settings of the world, In hopes they can use settings like it in future worlds, like w53 was it?

anyways, no need to further discuss this :p

DeletedUser

I think it would be too easy for pacov to dominate the world if nobles were cheaper.

DeletedUser

it's true the vote happened after the world started, i voted for it btw :p

but it was put as the settings of the world, In hopes they can use settings like it in future worlds, like w53 was it?

anyways, no need to further discuss this :p

There is need. That way this thread keeps getting spammed with partially on-topic discussion :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

... Just so you can increase your post count?
Postwhore. D:

But it would be nice if the admin team did look at closing our world/moving to the endgame phase... we've got less players & tribes than the worlds they have just announced are being closed in a week:

World 30
5,294 players, 396 tribes, 301,232 villages

World 31
1,943 players, 175 tribes, 232,802 villages

World 32
1,851 players, 173 tribes, 208,888 villages

World 33
1,011 players, 87 tribes, 159,699 villages

World 34
1,021 players, 117 tribes, 160,916 villages

World 39
959 players, 78 tribes, 142,598 villages

DeletedUser

... Just so you can increase your post count?
Postwhore. D:

But it would be nice if the admin team did look at closing our world/moving to the endgame phase... we've got less players & tribes than the worlds they have just announced are being closed in a week:

World 30

World 31

World 32

World 33

World 34

World 39

About closing the world: I sent in a ticket, but Morthy responded saying that it was a bit too soon for W39 to be closed for people to join.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if the staff is trying to get a system down. maybe w39 isn't old enough to them, could have something to do with profit

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if the staff is trying to get a system down. maybe w39 isn't old enough to them, could have something to do with profit

Hey IAA? Can i Still Vote? I hope i didnt miss the deadline!!

Just woke up from a LONG slumber :lol:

DeletedUser

So I talked to Morthy about this.

[4:26:51 PM] Jeremy Leite: Morthy you here? (bandit)
[4:40:08 PM] Jon Dawson: yeah
[4:47:27 PM] Jeremy Leite: We of w39 believe it's time the admin team began thinking of closing our world to new registrations. :D
[4:53:31 PM] Jon Dawson: it's not quite tiem yet
[4:55:48 PM] Jeremy Leite: Seems time to me. :/
[4:57:55 PM] Jeremy Leite: We've got less players & tribes than the worlds they have just announced are being closed in a week:

World 30 - being closed

World 31 - being closed

World 32 - being closed

World 33 - being closed

World 34 - being closed

World 39

And I'm sure that if you made a poll for w39, 90%+ of the players would want it closed.
[4:58:11 PM] Jeremy Leite: There's even a thread about it on our externals. :p
[5:00:36 PM] Jon Dawson: well I said it's not time yet
[5:00:48 PM] Jon Dawson: the player count is nothing to do with how long the world has been running for
[5:01:34 PM] Jeremy Leite: No, but surely it's an indication that the world should be nearing closure. (think)
Simlply because a world has been running longer does not mean it is any closer to ending, and should closure not reflect the world's proximity to its final destination?
[5:01:58 PM] Jon Dawson: No
[5:02:18 PM] Jon Dawson: We close worlds in batches based on village count, tribe dominance or runtime

So err, there's your answer.
Top 75 merge into a super tribe to end the world faster? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey IAA? Can i Still Vote? I hope i didnt miss the deadline!!

Just woke up from a LONG slumber :lol:

Lol.
Sure. I'm not counting votes any more as this is just a rather pointed discussion :)icon_wink:), but every person for it is an extra voice to be heard :)

DeletedUser

Is it just me or is Morthy seemingly stamping his feet and saying W39 is his toy and we have to play his way????

Based on his OWN CRITERIA we are due to close now!!!!

Crazy times....

Plus, our settings were half prices nobles from the start so does it not make sense more people would have been rimmed by now and so the world would move to end game quicker?

DeletedUser

Careful sticks - you may wanna edit that. Might be seen as modbashing!

DeletedUser

Really?!?

Come on guys and girls, it is an opinion and does not breach anything

Less fear and more forward thinking!