W39's Grand Awards

DeletedUser

Welcome one and all to World 39's Grand Awards! Tonight's line-up provides you with an opportunity to share your oh-so-important opinions with your fellow 39'ers.

Remember, the more honest, in depth, (and sometimes ruthless :icon_twisted:) you are in your nominations, the more enjoyable the PnP will become.

And the Award are:

Best P&P thread for 2010:

Best quote of 2010:

Most Memorable War (completed):

Best Player (besides yourself):

Worst Player (yourself is ok :icon_eek:, seriously):

Best P&P Poster:

Worst P&P Poster:

Most frightening player:

Most trigger-happy player:

Player with biggest ego:

Most popular player:

Most missed player (retired players only):

Best Mod moment:

Best tribal leader:

Biggest surprise from a tribe:

Biggest tribal flop:

Most merge-happy tribe:

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe:

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: ArtofSpams war declaration.. as our tribe never went to war with whomever it was, and it made us look bad.. Thanks Marc ;)

Best quote of 2010: "Damn, I just got another infraction" - Marc

Most Memorable War (completed): ID vs. Random.. Best war

Best Player (besides yourself): LordF

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): Nuke :D

Best P&P Poster: Well, Perv was on this world, but I think ill give it to Sith.. He is just to smart...

Worst P&P Poster: Nuke

Most frightening player: Donald/Taljr/Khuno... He talks a big game.

Most trigger-happy player: Splinta... not... Probably Hoof..

Player with biggest ego: SPLINTA

Most popular player: Sithmeister

Most missed player (retired players only): SITHMEISTER, and I know you guys miss me :)

Best Mod moment: There is no such thing.

Best tribal leader: Sith and Art duo (lasted for about 2 days)

Biggest surprise from a tribe: Rx4U

Biggest tribal flop: 82nd... hero to zero in a couple days.

Most merge-happy tribe: 82nd, some worked, some didnt = Downfall

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: Uh, can anyone say TDE?

Splinta is awesome... There you go Splinta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: Well my one as it's ending really failed.... but oh well...

Best quote of 2010: "Drug references and abuse to a social group.
You trying to get banned? if so say so and I can just hand you the permanent ban instead of having to read this rubbish."

Cannot name the source.... but it was in reference to me calling EagleEye a bipolar, schizo douch3... who is worse than an emo on meth.

Most Memorable War (completed): Cannot remember that far back...

Best Player (besides yourself): Undecided...

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): butcherknife.... worst of the top players when i was around... sorry BK :p
King Dragon.... reason found below

Best P&P Poster: Not sure

Worst P&P Poster: Again... not sure

Most frightening player: Khuno... as he just doesn't get the word NO.... or ally

Most trigger-happy player: Sith or Khuno... Sith in diplomacy and war... khuno in general

Player with biggest ego: Sithmeister... a close second would be googly... then Jordy (there you go jordy)

Most popular player:

Most missed player (retired players only): Sithmeister... as I need to get him back for being distracted by "One Tree Hill" when he was meant to be sniping some noble trains... and leaving me in the lurch.

Best Mod moment: pki being here in general

Best tribal leader: I think Silaking... if he can be called a leader... not for any particular reason I just seem to get on well with him and like his attitude.

Biggest surprise from a tribe: TDE thinking they killed Lowkey and FAV... they were as far from it.

Biggest tribal flop: 82nd after I quit, then Sith followed close after.

Most merge-happy tribe: 82nd due to a certain Sithmeister character... it was okay until he organized the Cobra merger without notifying me or EagleEye on the issue.

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: Goes with out saying.... T.D.E lead by the best barb gobbler ever KD

Worst Leader: King Dragon... there is a certain bending of the truth allowed... but straight out lying... i don't respect that. His tribe is still around... but he himself is not much of a leader. Also work on your grammar it is getting rather annoying.

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: I'll agree with the others on Artofspams war declaration.

Best quote of 2010: nothing comes to mind right now i'm sure we can dig up something stupid that was said by someone that can be considered the best quote.

Most Memorable War (completed): rx4u vs. jokez

Best Player (besides yourself): not sure

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): the owner of the razor943. usually when people noble mostly internobles they know at least one skill. this guy had trouble sniping i think it was around a 10 second train. top 5 and he can't even do that.

Best P&P Poster: i'll just go with googlyeyes

Worst P&P Poster: i'm not sure

Most frightening player: cerb just because of size and khuno because of skill

Most trigger-happy player: splinta c3ll, i hear tde is terrified of him

Player with biggest ego: colpo, googlyeyes, nuke, sith, hoof, kd and artofspam.

Most popular player: googly

Most missed player (retired players only): nickjer, i know he doesn't play 39 and i think he doesn't play any other world but i'm a little a unsure.

Best Mod moment: pki

Best tribal leader: pervis back when he led random

Biggest surprise from a tribe: i would say sike disbanding if i didn't know in advance that it would happen.

Biggest tribal flop: 82nds too many merges

Most merge-happy tribe: 82nd

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: obviously tde

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010:I liked the clock thread alot :)

Best quote of 2010:eek:f the many i could find of art :)

Most Memorable War (completed): Didnt Raid kick someones ass at some point :)?

Best Player (besides yourself): The Original Gimli probably.

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): Too many obviously, but people from my area would all probably say Ianthenew.

Best P&P Poster: Googly

Worst P&P Poster: Cant think of a good one right now.

Most frightening player: Cant think of anyone

Most trigger-happy player: Cant think of anyone

Player with biggest ego: Khuno

Most popular player: King Dragon

Most missed player (retired players only):Sithmeister and Cyclop

Best Mod moment: PKI in general :)

Best tribal leader: Im gonna put some trust in Mask and go with Silaking-dont let me down. :p

Biggest surprise from a tribe: Sike Backstabbing everyone and FAILING.

Biggest tribal flop:82nd of course.

Most merge-happy tribe:The Cobra Players, they merged into several tribes all of which failed after they came in.

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: TDE...

DeletedUser

Best quote of 2010:eek:f the many i could find of art :)

Most frightening player: Cant think of anyone

Most popular player: King Dragon

I aim to please even the most egotistic of players. Is it that I talk so much that every now and then I say something that is quotable or that I just have the aura of wisdom portrayed in my comments? :icon_rolleyes:

Really... can't think of anyone frightening? Hmmmm.... let me see.. Khuno for example... struggles to distinguish between friend and foe... or he chooses not to distinguish?

If only KD was popular for good reasons....

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: Dont know.

Best quote of 2010: Dont know.

Most Memorable War (completed): Lost VS Sike

Best Player (besides yourself): GooglyEyes123 and the account he is on ;)

Worst Player: Think it is Razor943

Best P&P Poster: Dont know.

Worst P&P Poster: Dont know.

Most frightening player: Hoof*Hearted way? he think he is the best player in W39,

Most trigger-happy player: Hoof*Hearted

Player with biggest ego: Hoof*Hearted

Most popular player: think it is LordFierro

Most missed player (retired players only): SITHMEISTER,

Best Mod moment: Dont know.

Best tribal leader: Oakenshea, turn around a bad tribe to a good that stand for what they say.

Biggest surprise from a tribe: MASK

Biggest tribal flop: 82nd and Sike

Most merge-happy tribe: 82nd haha

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: TDE for sure, and see where we are today, funny that how many told us that we are noobs and that we should die first 2 weeks in this game,

//King dragon

duel pasta

nickjer is still playing a small account on this world he said a few days ago in another topic, dont remember where tho'

DeletedUser

Hey King, Oak never led a tribe. So he couldnt have been the best leader...

DeletedUser

Please take your over-sized ego's elsewhere. You're all leaving a bad smell.

Best P&P thread for 2010: I quite like the w39 newspaper by googly :)

Best quote of 2010: No idea.

Most Memorable War (completed): I wasn't here for ID/Random so gotta be Rx4u/Jokez for me.

Best Player (besides yourself): I'm not too fond of cer-berus in all fairness, i have no respect for points. Gotta be Boske IMO. :icon_eek:

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): Whoevers ranked last. It's not a question of skill but will to succeed and dedication. Anyone can learn if they find someone willing to teach.

Best P&P Poster: Googly :icon_surprised:

Worst P&P Poster: been quite alot of rubbish posters such as the people who posted recently in this thread, debating something completely irrelevant and filling a thread.

Most frightening player: Cer-Berus sizewise.

Most trigger-happy player: Cer-Berus according to ODA.

Player with biggest ego: Would be Pervis if he was still here :lol: No idea now..

Most popular player: No idea. I'm not here to excite people's ego's.

Most missed player (retired players only): probably the Random guys. I'd have enjoyed the start of the world but unfortunately only joined in the Jokez war :(

Best Mod moment: ...

Best tribal leader: Nob or Rx4u leadership are hard to beat.

Biggest surprise from a tribe: SIKE mass-recruiting then inevitably disbanding. tut-tut.

Biggest tribal flop: See above.

Most merge-happy tribe: See above (or above that)

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: T.D.E :icon_evil: Having said that i have massive respect for the leadership, although they should spend less time on the PF arguing and more time IG dominating :icon_biggrin:

Lions Pride

DeletedUser

Well, I just deleted most of this thread. Try and stay on-topic

Pjleathal

Best P&P thread for 2010: I like my own but not getting any response from -V- so .... *TA declaring and retracting in the same 10 minutes

Best quote of 2010: Sir8myshorts: Me like you, don't post here often, as it seems to be only pple with small genitalia that do, im afraid I dont fit in to that category. LOL :icon_rolleyes:

Most Memorable War (completed): Random Vs ID - Legendary status since i started the world

Best Player (besides yourself): Encompassing all aspects of the game - Hybrid Soul

Worst Player (yourself is ok , seriously): Kanulman or Kanulkart or whatever your ign was

Best P&P Poster: Used to be Googly - having to be too careful now

Worst P&P Poster: Kanulman

Most frightening player: Working with Hybrid Soul - Would never want to be his adversary

Most trigger-happy player: LordMejer this side of the world -

Player with biggest ego: PKIwarrior - always threatening to close threads like he's some kind of mod

Most popular player: Googly - always causing chaos - popular not always in a positive light but people know him =)

Most missed player (retired players only): ...

Best Mod moment: PKI locking down the forums on the brink of a Rx4u War declaration

Best tribal leader: Focalor/Boske/Hybrid Soul threesome

Biggest surprise from a tribe: ~Raid~ not only lasting but thriving against -V-

Biggest tribal flop: Sike's recent history :icon_sad:

Most merge-happy tribe: The tribe formally known as Sike

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: TDE - But doing it and living to tell about

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: Both the RX4U declaration threads. Best reads I have seen in a while.

Best quote of 2010: Anything Colpo has said :lol:

Most Memorable War (completed): I am going to go with LosT vs Sike. As that is the best display of dumb leadership I have ever seen :)

Best Player (besides yourself): Colpo. As many people must want to rim that account after all the forum trolling and yet the guy is still on a roll :icon_biggrin:

Worst Player (yourself is ok :icon_eek:, seriously): I will be fair and say me here. After all, I haven't managed to stay in a single account or tribe in W39 for more than a few weeks :icon_confused:

Best P&P Poster: I am going to go with the majority and say GooglyEyes123 (this ego boost gets counted below

Worst P&P Poster: CaveyWavey for attempting to argue with Colpo without the skills needed to get him banned :icon_cool:

Most frightening player: Robi Zmaj when annoyed :icon_eek:

Most trigger-happy player: I'm going to take a look south, marvel at the size, and say NOB!!

Player with biggest ego: GooglyEyes123, Colpo, CaveyWavey (though he doesn't really have a reason to have one :icon_twisted:)

Most popular player:

Most missed player (retired players only): Nuke911. I may have not got on with him, but he provided much amusement :icon_wink:

Best Mod moment: Pki creating a thread saying not to panic about all our spam being locked down for a while (which I take credit for as I suggested it - more ego filling ftw!) :icon_razz:

Best tribal leader: I would normally say Silaking, but as I am still pissed off with his other duke's poor leadership attempt I am going to go back to my usual favorites at RX4U and NOB!! camps :)

Biggest surprise from a tribe: LosT members joining Sike after their own mass-recruitment attempt :icon_cool:

Biggest tribal flop: 1st place Omen. hehe. 2nd place Sike. hehe. 3rd place LosT (cant claim anything here). 4th place likely to be MaSK if caveywavey continues to lead them. 82nd get credit for doing well up until bringing in hoof :)

Most merge-happy tribe: :O they have all been taken out.

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: T.D.E - but they still have yet to have someone declare on them and achieve anything :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Best P&P thread for 2010: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=192054

Best quote of 2010: 2010 ? none,but http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4628324&postcount=5 is my fav

Most Memorable War (completed): completed = end in merge ? T.D.E F vs. Lost/Wafer

Best Player (besides yourself): LordMejer ? (how to link players in externals?)

Worst Player (yourself is ok :icon_eek:, seriously): ok then me

Best P&P Poster:

Worst P&P Poster: kunalman

Most frightening player: sukabumi ? :icon_neutral:

Most trigger-happy player: cerb

Player with biggest ego: colpo :icon_rolleyes:

Most popular player: King Dragon <3 :icon_redface:

Most missed player (retired players only): eh who has left -.-?

Best Mod moment: :icon_eek:

Best tribal leader: Kind Dragon

Biggest surprise from a tribe: :icon_confused:

Biggest tribal flop: sike (became to big and exploded)

Most merge-happy tribe: sike

Biggest barb-gobbling tribe: T.D.E F :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am also adding in a new award, for biggest bullshitter of the year. And the award goes to Jagerblue, of the Cer-berus account :icon_eek:

Read on for some amusing comments about me "leading in Sike".

Conversation where I am told I was a leader in Sike.

[8:55:11 PM] Silaking-[inmate Manager]: GE how come u were leading sike?
[8:55:18 PM] Silaking-[inmate Manager]: and how come u didn't tell me?
[8:55:21 PM] Silaking-[inmate Manager]: hmm
[8:55:40 PM] -|- GooglyEyes ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ -|-: what
[8:55:45 PM] -|- GooglyEyes ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ -|-: i was leading Sike?
[8:55:47 PM] -|- GooglyEyes ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ -|-: lolz
[8:56:55 PM] -|- GooglyEyes ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ -|-: that is a joke
[8:56:57 PM] -|- GooglyEyes ٩๏̯͡๏)۶ -|-: who said that?
[8:57:15 PM] Silaking-[inmate Manager]: jagerblue did

The part of the "incriminating" conversation I have a copy of :)

[19:55:21] Jagerblue: thats why we didnt talk much in public, didnt want members to know
[19:55:41] Jagerblue: he was leading, but he was a double agent he worked against us in sike, but was leading at the same time
[19:55:43] Jagerblue: was the perfect plan on his part
[19:56:03] sukabumi: you are talking about a player who is having even no account on this world
[19:56:10] sukabumi: jumping from one account to other
[19:56:12] sukabumi: and you tell me
[19:56:17] sukabumi: he was commanding your tribe
[19:56:18] sukabumi: Sike?
[19:56:27] sukabumi: you must think I am asshole
[19:57:18] Jagerblue: i never said ur an asshole, dont belittle yourself, its unbecoming
[19:57:24] sukabumi: lol
[19:57:26] sukabumi: so far
[19:57:28] sukabumi: 800 fakes
[19:57:35] sukabumi: waiting for someone else to attack me right?
[19:57:42] Jagerblue: yeah
[19:57:42] sukabumi: who gave the order to take me out in sike?
[19:57:54] Jagerblue: googly instructed me to make an op on you
[19:58:02] Jagerblue: before i found out he was the traitor

Anybody else amused by this?

Well, I think I agree with OneAlpha on this one. Was I playing TheWall4588 or the Cer-berus account? Discuss :icon_razz:

OneAlpha today at 20:13 Quote Edit Delete
That means (if it's true what Jager said) they must have let Googley back into SIKE after he left.
As you know, he was co-playing the homcgra account, then had his tantrum, deleted the forums and quit the account and then homcgra came onto Skype to confirm he had changed the password.

If this convo is to be believed, then they must have let him back in. He wasn't playing my account so it must have been either Jager or wallys account.
Nah, cannot see that happening.

DeletedUser

Most merge-happy tribe:The Cobra Players, they merged into several tribes all of which failed after they came in.

Cobra was grand, the real cause of all the problems were the *FART* players any tribe they joined collapsed within weeks :p