w39's Top 20 Player Assessment

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For a second, I tought you were refering to HB. Upon further review, it has been determined none of his rants he ever posted were that short.

The hardest and most annoying ones seem to be them 600-900 pointers nubs coming here and telling everyone how it is when they dont even have a clue how TW politics work and also the reputation of the persons involved.

They come in saying "my tribe didnt do that, this isnt true" yet everyone has the evidence and they have no clue whats going on ;)

Then they said "but why you dont post the evidence here?" ;)
:icon_redface:

Well, I'm not playing serious, and I do know how Tribal Wars politics work. This might be loosely directed at me, but well, no one is giving me proof, just their own personal opinion. This entire war is based on opinion. There are no facts. No one ever provided facts, including me.

Now let's get back on topic. We already have few threads about this, and we don't need more.

DeletedUser

1 cer-berus - not sure who is behind this account but who ever it is they are a bit of an animal . surely a good bet to stay top of the o/d and points tables
2 Xalenryoh - not too sure . decent enough o/d and member of a decent tribe
3 Fluffy Thumper - Thumped itsybitsyspider , skillful player . good tribemate will hold onto top 20 spot . mess with fluffy at your peril
4 supercow1996 - a name im very familiar with . threw all his/her axes and rams at my sizable defence and came off 2nd best . in spite of this supercow had a pretty big army and was smart enough to keep hold of the l/c . expect to see supercow in the top 20 for a long time
5 FrogKiss - not a player i know alot about but obviously 1 of the top random players which speaks for itself
6 Gaurav10b - impressive o/d - almost as good as mine :icon_cool:.
7 thewall4588- not sure
8 DarknessCalls - awesome player and has the smartest quickbar :icon_cool:
9 JustinOtherNoob - lost alot of troops but seems to have made a good recovery . will most likely remain in the top 10 for the forseeable future
10 Norach - very wise level headed guy and a pleasure to playalongside . i fully expect norach to be 1 of the front runners in W39
11 Kinda Scary - another player im very familiar with . lost all his axes and a couple of nobles at me and the next day nobled my newly conquered village . thoroughly enjoyed the battle even though i dont believe i saw the best of PP
12 ivanvk - 1 of the less talked about random players - havnt noticed him so he's not doing much in my area
13 Aplistos - nice profile pic lol
14 WeIsPeasant.- - not too sure
15 Jurisnoctis - first world conquer , a 200 point village though . wont be on this list for too much longer
16 Jirikai - not too sure
17 RaoulDuke - diggin the hunter s thomson influence .
18 Certified Gangstas. - - not too sure
19 the.nacho.chamber - was knocked for being a pointwhore etc but it worked for him and i wouldnt bet against him remaining in and around top 20
20 nobleclaims - not too sure

DeletedUser

Its not me any more. I am on holiday for awhile and will be on a rim account when I get back. It was planned at the start of the world that I would start it up and do work. Unfortunately ran into a tiny bit of support so couldnt noble a string of villages for my RL friend who was taking over the account. He took over the account but had to quit because his sister is now in a coma from a car wreck and he doesnt feel like spending time on here. Right now I believe the account is being passed around Random to be sat until a new player is found to take it over.

I'm sorry to hear your friend's sister got in a car accident. That kinda stuff is really upsetting. Perhaps when you come back from vacation you can take over your own account. I hope to see you on the battle field in the future.

Update, new top 20:

1 cer-berus
2 Xalenryoh
3 Fluffy Thumper
4 supercow1996
5 FrogKiss
6 Gaurav10b
7 DarknessCalls
8 thewall4588
9 JustinOtherNoob
10 Norach
11 ivanvk
12 Aplistos
13 Kinda Scary
14 Last Orders
15 WeIsPeasant.
16 El Rimmer
17 ngahngoh
18 Jurisnoctis
19 Certified Gangstas.
20 Jirikai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6 Gaurav10b - impressive o/d - almost as good as mine :icon_cool:.
7 thewall4588- not sure
8 DarknessCalls - awesome player and has the smartest quickbar :icon_cool:

Just to fill you in....

He basically owned w33 with his tribe SIKE then merged to become Evoke, lead with sP.Ag to become the most dominant force on w33 by some distance. Consistent top 20 player and has achieved many other things.

Also me love him long time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ya aslong as wall doesnt go inactive he will stay in da top ranks

DeletedUser

Just to fill you in....

He basically owned w33 with his tribe SIKE then merged to become Evoke, lead with sP.Ag to become the most dominant force on w33 by some distance. Consistent top 20 player and has achieved many other things.

Also me love him long time :icon_rolleyes:

but who is he ?

i was under the impression sike was lead by mikepc :icon_eek:

DeletedUser51390

but who is he ?

i was under the impression sike was lead by mikepc :icon_eek:

well sir you are sadly mistaken if you ever thought that :icon_rolleyes:

I created SIKE, I led SIKE, I took a 2 month leave from the game where sp.ag my coduke led the tribe with miglumpas. I have since returned and retaken my place in leading the tribe...I was also ranked 4th as a player in the world before taking my leave. I gifted away my account and upon returning started a new one on the rim:icon_wink:...mikepc was on my council but nothing more.(tribe now called who?)

on a side note marv. you may remember me from w23. I led a small rim tribe Smurfz(i didnt name it i was apointed duke after the original stepped down).

may not have been the largest there but made quite the impression in the world. If my memory serves me correctly you were in WWDDD? correct ?

DeletedUser

it was a different marvin . he was a good martian - im a badass

i was on W22 then that imposter appeared on W23

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm unbanned, whooo.

1 cer-berus
2 Xalenryoh
3 Fluffy Thumper
4 supercow1996
5 FrogKiss
6 Gaurav10b
7 DarknessCalls
8 thewall4588 - Wouldn't be there if I wasn't sitting him every day. :|
9 JustinOtherNoob
10 Norach
11 ivanvk
12 Aplistos
13 Kinda Scary - What she said.
14 Last Orders
15 WeIsPeasant.
16 El Rimmer
17 ngahngoh
18 Jurisnoctis
19 Certified Gangstas.
20 Jirikai

DeletedUser72662

Just thought I'd update :icon_redface:

1 cer-berus - don't know the players personally, but they are in my tribe. Damn good it seems too :p
2 Norach - heard great things about him. Apparently excellent leader and player, and he seems to be living up to it.
3 Xalenryoh - no idea :eek:
4 Fluffy Thumper - no idea :eek:
5 supercow1996 - the coplayers work great together, and with others. Great to have in a tribe :p
6 Ben the Peasant - :icon_redface:
7 DarknessCalls - Ryan :p Remember him from w26, he was a good player there, seems to be doing great here too :p
8 FrogKiss - was in Pills w26, and was damn good. Seems to be living up to his name here as well.
9 Guarav10b - no idea.
10 Certified Gangstas. - know 1 of the guys for sure, unsure if he has a coplayer. Remember him from w26, was an excellent player and still is.
11 MaDog19 - heard great things about this guy, and he seems to be living up to it, like Norach.
12 thewall4588 - Don't know much about him.
13 JustinOtherNoob - these guys are awesome, two thumbs up.
14 rebel.dave - no idea.
15 Aplistos - 1 of the 3 non premade players in the top 20, can't really judge at how good he is.
16 ivanvk - don't know much about him...But, he must be cool to be in Random :p
17 El Rimmer - don't know much about him.
18 Jurisnoctis - surprised he is still up in the top 20. One of three players not in a premade in the top 20.
19 Last Orders - no idea about him/her.
20 riiiz99 - the last of the 3 players not in a premade in the top 20

DeletedUser

It's the 2nd world I've ever played, first being W5. I didn't even know premades existed. I just joined with my best friend irl and we got to be next to each other.

Meh.

I'm off the top 20 and for good. I did the mistake of clearing everyone too early, and being 2 fields away from my friend, which was too close. Splitting up farms and all. Surprised I stayed on top 20 for so long.

Cheers.

Also to anyone trying to be an elitist **** to anyone (My god you should read some of these fora), don't be? There's so much limited knowledge (and tactics) you can know in this game. The rest is making a premade tribe apparently, and luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

16 ivanvk - don't know much about him...But, he must be cool to be in Random :p

As no one knows Im I shall give my information. He is a world 16 mate but before he was in an enemy tribe (both tribes merged now). Anyway, he was our main target during this war and we sent him thousands of attacks... he did a great job against them and fought a very honourable war. However he told me that Random would defeat every single tribe of world 16 inclding ours and not because of him being part of it so I cant imagine how his tribe is :icon_rolleyes:

Clur

It's the 2nd world I've ever played, first being W5. I didn't even know premades existed. I just joined with my best friend irl and we got to be next to each other.

Meh.

I'm off the top 20 and for good. I did the mistake of clearing everyone too early, and being 2 fields away from my friend, which was too close. Splitting up farms and all. Surprised I stayed on top 20 for so long.

Cheers.

Also to anyone trying to be an elitist **** to anyone (My god you should read some of these fora), don't be? There's so much limited knowledge (and tactics) you can know in this game. The rest is making a premade tribe apparently, and luck.

I have to pick up on a few points here as you are incorrect on a number of things.

1) Didn't you say that you'd out grow us all and stay ahead of everyone? Don't take this the wrong way, but people told you, you were incorrect for a reason. Doesn't pay to noble first, if its a rubbish target - unless you are just doing it for the laughs. Sometimes, its worth listening to the elitest ***** cos you can learn from what they know (many of them have learnt the hard way!). Annoyingly the cocky whatsits generally know their stuff.

2) Being in a premade may or may not help you.

- How many premades were there at the start of this world? And how many of them have failed.
- Being in a premade can also put a big X on your head. Not everyone in Random or ID for example has survived this far despite being in one of 'the most elite tribes'

To say you HAVE to be in a premade is a myth. What matters is the quality, commitment and depth of the tribe and that can be a premade or a non premade. There are examples of non premade tribes on this world which are doing ok.

3) Being so close to a tribemate/friend and having to split up farming areas is NOT an excuse as to why you can not keep up. Random is the perfect example of this, with many of its members very close together and many having to divide farming areas. It simply means you have to farm more effectively and efficiently and that you have to farm further from your villages. Do you use a particular farming method? Perhaps looking at that would be something to improve on.

4) If you have cleared everyone in your 15 x 15 - look further afield. But thats not your issue of why you are now struggling to make progress.

The mistake you made was nobling targets which weren't worth nobling just for the sake of nobling. It looks like you have only two villages big enough for an academy which is your first issue.

The second is that I'm assuming your tribe is napped to -TDR- or they would be perfect targets. Which, since you are co-duke, I can only point to you as having made an error of judgement in causing yourself that problem.

I have to say that it appears you are giving up the second you dropped out of the top 20. Which is a shame. From pretty much everything you have posted here I'd say you still have a good few things you could learn about the game and perhaps you do have the foundation as a good player. Experience is the key and if this is only the second world you have played then you simply don't have it, and you shouldn't expect to have it. Simply being dismissive and saying there is only a limited knowledge you can know about the game is something I would dispute. Even some of the most experienced players I know are still learning tips and tricks - or developing new ideas.

Learn from mistakes made here, and move on from that - I'm not sure if you could reclaim a top 20 spot, but without trying and without trying to learn from your errors then it is a bit of a defeatist attitude.

The one think you are right about is luck, but to a degree you make your own luck....

Anyway, good luck with things from now on....

DeletedUser

He is a world 16 mate but before he was in an enemy tribe (both tribes merged now). Anyway, he was our main target during this war and we sent him thousands of attacks... he did a great job against them and fought a very honourable war.

Aye, Ivanvk is one player you don't attack without months of planning first.