W4 Player Picture Thread

KSTornado

I've been browsing some of the other World Forums and noticed that spammers get away with a lot more in other worlds than this one (especially world 6 forum). Anyways, while browsing world 6, I saw a thread that contained people posting their actual pictures in it. I thought that was interesting and figured I would "borrow" the idea and bring in it here if our super mod did not mind.

So, post your real pic and let's see how ugly you really are. Current and old pics are ok, please no sexual orientated pics (ladies only know where my mail box is :icon_wink:).

Disclaimer: KSTornado in no way means to post a pic but eventually will once he comes up with a digital camera in say around 1 months time.

LauraDestroya

I can't pass up an opportunity to post a pic....Laura in beach wear.

forumment3.gif

KSTornado

Laura....more pics......my mailbox.....the good ones...mmmk? thanks! :icon_wink:

KSTornado

Alright, I'll post mine. They are a little old from my miltary days when I used to be in the 82nd Airborne from about 10 years ago...

me12.jpg

me8.jpg

hello2.jpg

Here is one of me cross training with some German Soldiers. We were doing a midnight jump into JRTC down in Louisiana, this was right before we loaded the plane for the 3 hr flight and jump.

001.jpg

Yeah, I know I am a fugly ucker but atleast I have the cahonies to post myself (and so does Laura if that is really her).

DeletedUser

hmm .. sunburnt and drunk in boston ... umm and the "bird" was the theme for the weekend's pics .. there is a story behind it! lol

n2811447_31769826_7161.jpg

DeletedUser

What basketball game was on that TV?

Just Curious. :icon_biggrin:

LauraDestroya

hmm .. sunburnt and drunk in boston ... umm and the "bird" was the theme for the weekend's pics .. there is a story behind it! lol

n2811447_31769826_7161.jpg

Nice to finally see who I've been chatting with for so long now. :icon_biggrin: