W4 Player Picture Thread

parham

@ M00M: lol thanks mate; for taking your time to upload some of my pics. ;)

DeletedUser

@ M00M: lol thanks mate; for taking your time to upload some of my pics. ;)

You are welcome mate , should we post our other members photos ? we have some girls & boys looking for dating :icon_razz:

parham

You are welcome mate , should we post our other members photos ? we have some girls & boys looking for dating :icon_razz:

lmao
So we're going to change this forum to a site for dating and friedship?? :p

Isn't it enough that we have our internal forum for dating (Lord Rezo section!) already?! ;)

DeletedUser

come on edgey , post some photos of JG members

Cant. I personally scare small children. Wouldnt want to harm the younger members of the board now would we?

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

HJ, wow, Happy Birthday. Anyways, envy you your youth. I mean, you have got so much to look forward to. Puberty, facial and other kinds of hair, your 1st experience with a woman/man/animal:icon_razz: (I am not prejudiced, to each his own I say). Btw how old are msane and VOICE OF RE? Anyways, much wub and seriously happy 15th. I haven't forgotten about naming a vill after you. The 1st LS/XIG vill I take is going to be in your name:)

well thank you :icon_wink:,

and i cant wait to see that vill named after me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7943

20071121034si4.jpg
03092006016uv7.jpg
kokyib6.jpg

20070624273nk2.jpg
10062007055ec3.jpg
image478rc8.jpg

good looking mr maki , oups should i say m00m :D

DeletedUser

Cant. I personally scare small children. Wouldnt want to harm the younger members of the board now would we?

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

well....maybe Hj will be scarred and it will seal his mouth!

just kidding HJ :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18772

Well put your money where your mouth is - wheres your pic?

DeletedUser

oh thats sad for you then

i can drink without ID XD

lol, idc, I can drink with ID despite being 3 years underage (depending where and who I am with)
It's called....the Military ID :)

I can get into clubs just b/c I am 18 then the rest all falls with who I know etc.

But I am not much of a drinker, I prefer to feel good after a night's rest on Saturday morning :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, idc, I can drink with ID despite being 3 years underage (depending where and who I am with)
It's called....the Military ID :)

I can get into clubs just b/c I am 18 then the rest all falls with who I know etc.

But I am not much of a drinker, I prefer to feel good after a night's rest on Saturday morning :icon_wink:

well i do that every week

i just feel bad come sunday morn :lol:

DeletedUser

well i do that every week

i just feel bad come sunday morn :lol:

lol. it's rediculous sometimes standing in PT formation after PT, some of the people who drank too much the night before fall out and throw up, then face the Sergeants later....after PT is completed.

I feel bad for those suckers......well...I dont really.

DeletedUser

lol. it's rediculous sometimes standing in PT formation after PT, some of the people who drank too much the night before fall out and throw up, then face the Sergeants later....after PT is completed.

I feel bad for those suckers......well...I dont really.

why would you

you get to laugh at them while they are throwing up :lol: