W4 Player Picture Thread

KSTornado

I need more pics of Laura. I'm having withdraw symptoms. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser18829

Well...everyone is posting their pictures... Normally I'm quite secretive...but...

Here's me: Click

Yep, there I am with my classic "double thumbs-up/eyes closed/slightly hunched over" pose. If I'm not doing the double thumbs it isn't authentic.

See the sheep in the background? His name is "Shep", yes, Shep the distant sheep, unfortunate I suppose, but it just goes with "Moe". If you look carefully to my right (your left) you can see little Mortimer, the picodwarf elephant, pretty rare to catch him off of his hang-glider, so it's a pretty good picture.

DeletedUser18772

Boo! That's not fair!

What does it take to get more unsf ppl to post their pics!

LauraDestroya

Well...everyone is posting their pictures... Normally I'm quite secretive...but...

Yep, there I am with my classic "double thumbs-up/eyes closed/slightly hunched over" pose. If I'm not doing the double thumbs it isn't authentic.

See the sheep in the background? His name is "Shep", yes, Shep the distant sheep, unfortunate I suppose, but it just goes with "Moe". If you look carefully to my right (your left) you can see little Mortimer, the picodwarf elephant, pretty rare to catch him off of his hang-glider, so it's a pretty good picture.

You are just as I pictured you. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dang gpooj! You need to get away from the computer once in a while. You need to eat your too darn skinny. :icon_wink::lol:

LauraDestroya

Before joining UNSF:
skinnycatsk9.jpg

2 months after joining UNSF:
fatcatwq6.jpg

DeletedUser

damn between moom parham and imoen i think apart from being a poor player (bah okay a goodish sort of lol (j/k)) you have to be good loking to be in POX

(also although hes not posted here there is a JGer in the TWstats gallery but its not my place (or yours :icon_razz:) to post his pic here if you see it)

and its about time edgey and gpooj posted there real pics as every pic so far has been fake and you know we all lub you no matter how goofy you are :icon_cool::lol::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

(also although hes not posted here there is a JGer in the TWstats gallery but its not my place (or yours :icon_razz:) to post his pic here if you see it)

Actually 2 of them :) though the other one was kicked then rimmed :)

And I though he quitted the game? Cool! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

So come and join us! :p

Recruitment attempt?

Darn you p0xers, you knew the JGers would be tempted by all your food and lots of Imoen yet you continue to tempt them?
:lol:
All we have is a damn lifetime supply of Bassets sweets, and they make you ill when you eat too many! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol, i agree with square tho. edgey and whoever else shud post sumthin real.