w4, the hot place

DeletedUser

lol grammarflame. I guess thats what this topic was for - people like you without the wit to come up with a decent flame.
He was taking a cheap shot at Dorin.

Yet you had no purpose responding unless of course your age reflects your attitude. :p

greenmonsta

He was taking a cheap shot at Dorin.

Yet you had no purpose responding unless of course your age reflects your attitude. :p

Don't care what age you think I am tbh, it makes no difference. hell, lets pretend I'm 4 and still wittier and better with my grammar.

And this is a flaming topic, just thought I would join in. Sorry if this displeases you, your majesty, but I have never agreed with the existence of royals.

DeletedUser

ahh Dawny, Its wonderful to see you support LIFE in your sig.

keep up the good work spreading our good name ;)

DeletedUser

nah world 4 players aren't childish its just those who visit

I resent that, I only visit every so often to check up on who's winning what & who's quitting,

I hardly ever post :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i just love how jim is bashing the outsiders from w4 :icon_cool:

and you are one of them green!:lol::lol::lol:

do i look cool in my sunglasses?:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Happy new year w4!!!

sizzling.jpg

DeletedUser

This forum used to be so active and had some of the best flames in it, what happened?

For any and all post against W4, I`v played in all that I was allowed, and all have failed to surpass my W4 experience. Then again, that was almost 2 years ago. I doubt this world would be as fun now as it was then.

Oh, I almost forgot the flame

W4 r noobs:lol:

DeletedUser

W4 was one of the funnest worlds i played. Yes thought i would just randomly post here.

olympus

Adam wonders if Jimmy spent as much time IG as he does on the forum, maybe he wouldnt need to co play and merge his account. Someone may be losing his baron privs soon ;)

I guess that could be classed as a flame? :)

DeletedUser

That's cause I didn't know you were around and I did say hi to you on Grepolis :p

Since when am I not completely around :p..... There is always a way to find me lurking o_O'!

And that reminds me i probs should log in to grepolis.... been a few days XD

and adam..... dont mess with me.... you may have NoJ...... but i has Maj o_O'!

DeletedUser

Thats cause you never stop & say hi to me either dear :icon_cry:

Jess..... W4 will always be our best world....... such a long bloody mail :icon_neutral:

Time well wasted <3
Awh i know o_O and being in enemy tribes LOL